Jharkhand Sportspersons Portal | Login, Online Registration Form 2020-21, Players List@ sportspersons.jharkhand portal
The Jharkhand State Government has opened gates for another new initiation called Jharkhand Sportspersons Portal. The portal has recently launched by Chief Minister Shri Hemant Soren officially at Project Building. The portal’s objective is to maintain the state’s sportspersons date (District, State, National Level) records. Moreover, the government also aims to assists the sportspersons financially and in getting jobs in the future. Soon after launching the portal, around 750 sportspersons get registered on the sportspersons.jharkhand portal. Moreover, the government has also promised to provide jobs for the sportspersons under state government recruitment.
Jharkhand Sportspersons Portal
This article explains the Jharkhand Sportspersons Portal, Login Procedure, Online Registration Form 2020-21, and the List of Players in the Jharkhand State.
Login on Jharkhand State Portal @sportspersons.jharkhand.gov.in
Let us see the Login and the Online Register Process for getting registered on the official portal. This registration procedure is for the sportspersons who wish to register on the portal.
- Visit the official portal of the Jharkhand Sportspersons portal.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the website.
- Click on the Login & Registration Tab on the top of the Home Page.
- It then redirects the applicant to the below page.
- On the newly opened page, Enter the Mobile Number for Verification and Click on Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP generated to your mobile number in the given field and click on the Register Tab.
Online Registration Form @ sportspersons.jharkhand.gov.in
- It then opens up the below registration form.
- In the Basic Details Section, First, Middle and Last Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Email ID, Aadhar Number, Upload Photo, and Mobile Number.
- In the Address Details Section, Enter District, Block, Panchayat, Village, Street/Locality, Pin Code.
- If the Correspondence Address is the same as Permanent Address, Tick Mark on the Correspondence.
- In the Professional Details, Enter the Sports Category, Level Category, Tournament, Age Category, Accomplishment, Year of Accomplishment, Upload Certificate of Accomplishment.
- Answer Yes/No for the question, Are You Currently Playing.
- Answer Yes/No for the query, Are You Currently Employed.
- Answer Yes/No for the question, Do You have a Coaching Certificate.
- Verify all the details and click on Submit.
- It then finishes the registration process and generates an application number for future reference.
Players list available on the Jharkhand Sportspersons portal
Let us see the sport wise list of the applicants enrolled on the official sports portal of Jharkhand.
- Out of the whole list of 728 registrations, the applicants were applied to different categories of sports.
- A total of 44 players were enrolled under Athletics.
- Seventy-nine people were registered for Hockey.
- One hundred twenty-one applications were enrolled under Football.
- A total of 114 players were enrolled for Archery.
- A total number of 373 players were enrolled for all other sports.
Jharkhand Sportspersons Portal 2020 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the launch of the Jharkhand Sportspersons Portal?
The objective Jharkhand State Government for the launch of the Jharkhand Sportspersons portal is to maintain the list of players on the portal.
What is the benefit for the sportspersons for getting registered on the portal?
The sportspersons will get monetary assistance and job support from the state government of Jharkhand.
How many players are registered to date on the Jharkhand sportspersons portal?
As many as 728 registrations have been done to date after the launch of the Jharkhand sportspersons portal.
Can I view the list of players enrolled on the sportspersons portal?
Yes, the online users can visit the list of players enrolled to date on the portal.