Now apply for caste certificate in jharkhand & track status online & Download PDF once issued
Jharkhand caste certificate online application is now available for all residents of the state. Interested applicants may fill in the application form. The validity of the caste certificate is for 3 years. You will find the detailed process to apply & know the application form. Let’s proceed and understand the process to apply online for a caste certificate using the jharseva service.
- 1 Jharkhand Caste Certificate Apply, Check Status, Download
- 1.1 Who is Eligible for Jharkhand Caste Certificate?
- 1.2 New Caste Certificate Online Apply in Jharkhand
- 1.3 Caste Certificate Application Status Check Jharkhand
- 1.4 Jharkhand Caste Certificate Download PDF
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Apply, Check Status, Download
Under the Indian constitution, a caste certificate verifies that a person belongs to a specific caste or group. Residents of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward communities receive caste certificates from their respective state governments. The government makes many provisions for such people, and residents must have this legal document to use such benefits. Apply for Caste Certificate, Income Certificates, Local Residence Certificates, Death Certificates, and Birth Certificates through Jharsewa, the Jharkhand Government’s web platform, Jharsewa. This Jharsewa website allows you to apply for this service online. The application procedure for obtaining a Jharkhand caste certificate is as follows;
Who is Eligible for Jharkhand Caste Certificate?
- Applicants must be a Citizen of India.
- The applicant must have a residence in Jharkhand for a minimum of 5 years to be eligible for a caste certificate in Jharkhand.
- The SC/ST, SEBC, and OBC lists provided by the government must carry the applicant’s name in the list.
New Caste Certificate Online Apply in Jharkhand
- Applying for the Caste Certificate online, open the Jharsewa website.
- There are Login options for those who are already registered on the website, Register Yourself for new users.
- For a new registration,
- enter the option of Register Yourself enter the personal details, eKYC details (Aadhar details), login details i.e., User ID and password. After this, enter the captcha code and click submit.
- Enter your Login ID and Password, enter the Recaptcha, and submit to further login.
- Next, a list of online services will appear.
- Select, Caste Certificate, and the form will open.
- Fill these details in the form; Personal details, Caste details, Authorization details, Relation details, Address details, Additional details.
- Enter the captcha in the word verification section after selecting the applying office (urban/rural).
- The applicant shall receive an acknowledgment number to track the application status.
Caste Certificate Application Status Check Jharkhand
After applying, the applicant can check the status of their application by going to the official portal and clicking ‘Know the status of your application.’ To check the status of an application, enter the acknowledgment number and hit the search button.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Download PDF
Once the application has been approved, the concerned official will send an SMS to the applicant’s mobile phone number. By inputting the acknowledgment number and acknowledgment date on the official portal, the applicant can download the certificate. The applicant can print the digitally signed certificate after the complete download and use it for the relevant purpose.
Is it possible to apply online for a caste certificate in Jharkhand?
Yes, the online application service is live and working.
How to know the application status?
Once you have filled in the application, you may track the application status by logging into the jharseva portal
How to download the Jharkhand caste certificate pdf?
Once you have been issued the certificate, you may download it and save as a pdf file.