Step By Procedure to Apply & Online Registration for Life Certificate, Generate ID 2021 @ jeevanpramaan.gov.in
There are around 50 Lakh Pensioners of both Central and State governments taking pensions in India through various bodies. The pensioners must hold a life certificate from the pension disbursing agencies like Banks, Post Offices, etc. through which their pension is credited to their accounts. To get the life certificate, the individuals drawing the pension must meet the pension disbursing agency or have the concerned authority’s life certificate.
The manual process has become the major hurdle for the pensioners to make their pensions transfer to their accounts. Thus, to make the process hassle-free, the government has initiated the biometric-enabled Aadhaar Based Digital Life Certificate for pensioners on the jeevanpramaan.gov.in portal. Through this portal, the pensioners can apply for Life Certificate online on the jeevanpramaan portal and generate their ID’s.
- 1 jeevanpramaan.gov.in Registration
- 1.1 Apply Online for Life Certificate & Generate ID 2021@ jeevanpramaan.gov.in
- 1.2 Quick Links
- 1.2.1 Who are eligible for applying for the Pension Certificate from the Jeevan Pramaan Portal?
- 1.2.2 Can I download the Life Certificate from both the PC and Mobile Device?
- 1.2.3 Is the Biometric process mandatory for applying the Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificates on the portal?
- 1.2.4 What is the application fee for applying for the Digital Life Certificate on the portal?
This article explains the jeevanpramaan.gov.in Registration, Apply online for Life Certificate, Generate ID 2021.
Apply Online for Life Certificate & Generate ID 2021@ jeevanpramaan.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for Life Certificate online on the jeevanpramaan portal.
- Visit the official portal of Jeevan Pramaan
- It takes the online user to Home Page.
- On the Home Page, in the Menu Bar, Click on the Downloads Option.
- It then redirects the applicants to the following page.
- On the newly opened page, enter the Email ID and the Captcha Code.
- After entering the email id and captcha code, click on the I Agree to Download Button.
- It then sends an OTP to your given mail id.
- Copy the OTP from your email and enter in the provided field.
- It then redirects the applicants to the below page, where you can download the application for both the PC and Mobile.
- Click on the PC or Mobile of your choice.
- Here we will show you how to download the Jeevanpramaan application on PC.
- A link is sent to your registered mail id.
- Check the Inbox of your mail id and click on the activation link as shown above.
- It downloads the Jeevan pramaan application on your system.
- Extract the Downloaded Zip File and Install the Software on your PC.
- Follow the instructions for downloading the application by clicking on the Next Button.
- In the end, click on the finish button to complete donwloading the Jeevan Pramaan Application to your system.
- Click on the Icon of Jeevan Pramaan.
- It then displays the following box to enter Aadhar or Virtual Id in the first field, Mobile Number and Email Id in the next fields.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- Copy the OTP Generated to Mail and Mobile and enter in the respective field to continue the process.
- After the OTP Verification, Enter the Operator (Pensioner) Name and click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Then click on the Scan Finger.
- After capturing your fingerprint successfully, it then opens a new dialogue box.
- It then displays the following box to enter Aadhar or Virtual Id in the first field, Mobile Number, and Email Id in the text fields.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- Copy the OTP Generated to Mail and Mobile and enter the respective field to continue the process.
- It then takes you to the next page to fill in the following details, as shown.
- Enter Registered PPO Number, Pensioner Name, Type of Pension, Sanctioning Authority, Disbursing Agency, PPO Number, Pension Account Number.
- Answer Yes/No for the questions- Is Re-employed or Re-Married.
- Click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Click on the Scan Finger.
- Then it shows the alert asking the question, Do you want to generate a Life Certificate for remaining PPO Numbers.
- Click on Yes and Continue the Process.
- Go and Check your Mail ID to get the Login Credentials on Jeevan Pramaan.
- Go Back to the Official Website of Jeevan Pramaan.
- Copy the Pranaam ID from the mail and enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- Enter the generated OTP and Click on Login.
- It redirects to the below page where the pensioner can download the Life Certificate.
- After the successful download, the applicant can click on the Logout button to end the process.
Note: The applicants can also apply for the Digital Certificate on Mobile using the Jeevan Pramaan Or Umang App. However, the entire process remains the same.
Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate FAQ’s
Who are eligible for applying for the Pension Certificate from the Jeevan Pramaan Portal?
All the pensioners taking a pension from the state and central government bodies can apply for Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate.
Can I download the Life Certificate from both the PC and Mobile Device?
Yes, the pensioners can download their Life Certificate from both the PC and the Mobile Device.
Is the Biometric process mandatory for applying the Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificates on the portal?
Yes, the applicants must give their biometric during the online application process on the Jeevan Pramaan Portal.
What is the application fee for applying for the Digital Life Certificate on the portal?
There is no application fee for applying for the Digital Life Certificate, and is free of cost.