The department of labour & employment, Jammu & Kashmir, is operating an employment exchange for Job seekers. jakemp.nic.in Registration for job aspirants should be the first step.
The Directorate of Employment, J&K, has introduced the employment exchange portal jakemp.nic.in in the state. The employment exchange is offering job opportunities to the unemployed in Jammu and Kashmir. In order to get all the latest job notifications, one must complete the online registration process at the jakemp website.
The government is dedicated to providing recruitment opportunities in the state. That’s why, with the aim of employing youth, the jakemp portal is launched. The online facility is made stronger by integrating it with NCS i.e national career service.
In order to avail of online facilities at the jakemp portal, online registration is a must. That’s why we urge every interested individual to get registered.
Who is eligible to register on jakemp Employment Portal
In order to get registered and make full use of jakemp online services, make sure you are:
- Permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir
- Looking for new job opportunities
The applicant needs to provide a working mobile number and a functional email id.
Benefits of J&K Employment Exchange Portal
- Online Registration for Jobseekers and Employers
- New Job Notifications on dashboard
- Online application facility for available jobs
- Single platform for employers to find eligible aspirants
jakemp Online Registration 2022 – New User Sign up
Here are the steps for online registration at the jakemp portal:
- First of all visit the official website jakemp.nic.in
- Go to the “job seekers” section
- Click on “New User”
- Now complete the user registration process by filling in the required information and submitting the form
- After successful registration, you will see a prompt “registration successful”
JK Employment Exchange Portal jakemp First-time Login
After the successful signup process, you need to login to your account. The first-time login is important because you need to complete your profile after it. Kindly follow this process:
- Visit the jobseeker login page
- Enter the username and password that you specified during the registration process
- Enter the verification code that you see on the screen
- Click on Login to login to your account
jakemp Registration – J&K Employment Exchange Job Seeker Sign up
After your first login, you need to complete your profile and finish the registration process. Here is the screen that you will see after first login:
- You need to select your District, Block, Tehsil, Constituency details. Also, qualification, experience details should be added
- Once you add this information, your jakemp.nic.in registration will complete
Employer Sign up on jakemp portal
If you are an employer, follow these steps to get registered on jakemp website.
- Visit the Official Website
- Go to Employer section and click on “New User”
- Enter the asked information to create user
- After successful information entering, you need to submit the form
- Once sign up is complete, you need to login to your account
- Then you need to complete the registration process by providing required details
- Then, you will be able to use the jakemp portal as employer
Jakemp Employment Portal Registration FAQs
Who can register on J&K employment portal?
Permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir, looking for job opportunities can register and apply.
What benefits will the job seekers get from jakemp portal?
Registered users will get timely updates of new job opportunities. The chances of employment will be increased significantly.
How are employers managed?
Employer also have the option to get registered and list their jobs on the portal.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|User Sign up||Register Now|
|User Login||Login Now|
|jakemp.nic.in registration Manual||Download Now|
Last Updated on July 16, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari