Andhra Pradesh Government is all set to launch its brainchild scheme “Jaganna Vidya Kanka” on September 5th 2021. The objective of this scheme is to encourage the students of Class 1st to Class 10th by providing government school students with educational kits. A budget of 648 Crore is allotted to the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme , each student kit costing around 1400 Rupees. However, a total of 43 lakh students are going to benefit under this scheme. The government provides Uniform, School Bag, Text Books etc. under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka.
- 1 Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021| YSR Educational Kits to Government School Students, Apply Online
- 1.1 Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021 : YSR Educational Kits to Govt. School Students
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.4 Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021 FAQ
- 1.4.1 What is the official date for launching the YSR Jaganana Vidya Kanuka Scheme?
- 1.4.2 How to apply online for availing the YSR Educational Kits provided by the AP State Government?
- 1.4.3 Can the Private School Students avail the benefits of Jagananna Educational Kits Scheme?
- 1.4.4 How many students are going to get benefited under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme?
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021| YSR Educational Kits to Government School Students, Apply Online
In this article, we explain to you about Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Educational Kits to Govt. School Students, Apply for YSR Educational Kits.
Overview of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme|
|Sponsoring State||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Govt. School Students from CLass 1 to Class 10|
|Number of Beneficiaries||43 Lakhs|
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021 : YSR Educational Kits to Govt. School Students
Let us have a look at the details of the Jagananna Educational Kit and the materials provided to the Government School Students as shown below
- Under this scheme, the students will avail three pairs of school uniform to the students of class 1 to class 10th.
- One pair of shoes is provided to the beneficiary students under Jagananna Vidya Kanuaka Scheme.
- The government will also provide two pairs of socks to the students eligible under this scheme.
- The student can also get free textbooks and notebooks to the eligible students
- The government school students will also get a belt and bag to the students who are studying in Government Schools.
How to Apply Online for YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
Let us see the application procedure to avail the Education Kits from government by government school students under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme.
- The Educational Kits will be directly dispatched to the government schools based on the headcount of the students.
- Then, the school authorities, under the supervision of the government officials, will distribute the YSR Educational Kits to the students.
- The government collects the acknowledgement that the students received the Kit from the School Authorities.
NOTE: According to the information sources, the students avail the educational kits directly from the government in offline mode. There is no offline mode required to avail the YSR Jaganannna Vidya Kanuka Scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2021 FAQ
What is the official date for launching the YSR Jaganana Vidya Kanuka Scheme?
It has been officially announced that the government is going to launch Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme on September 5th 2021.
How to apply online for availing the YSR Educational Kits provided by the AP State Government?
There is no need of going for any online procedure to avail the YSR Educational Kits under this scheme. The dispatch of the educational kits is going to be offline directly to the beneficiaries.
Can the Private School Students avail the benefits of Jagananna Educational Kits Scheme?
No, the scheme is only for the government school students from Class 1st to Class 10th.
How many students are going to get benefited under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme?
It is estimated that around 43 lakh students will be benefited from Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme.