Our AP CM Sri Jagan Mohan Reddy has initiated Scholarships to all the students of Andhra Pradesh state who cannot pay their fees because of the financial burden of their families. Through the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the state government provides fee reimbursement to the EWS students for their Higher Education. It provides Laptops to the students under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021 for Degree students. Under JVD Scheme, The Students will be given Laptops instead of their Scholarship amount of Rs.20,000 for their Educational Purposes.
On Monday 19th April 2021, Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, released the first installment under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Under the first installment of fees reimbursement, the state government has released Rs 671.45 crore rupees. This amount will directly transfer to the Beneficiaries mother’s bank accounts. So far, a total of 4,879 crores has been spent under Jagananna Vidya Deevena, benefiting 10.88 lakh students.
- 1 Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.2 How to apply online for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme2021
- 1.3 Objectives of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
- 1.4 Documents Required to apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena
This article explains the Eligibility criteria, Objectives and procedure to apply laptop Scheme online, Check status, Documents required, installment Amounts and list of courses offered in the Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria of the Laptop Distribution Scheme to the Beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The students who have their parents as Government employees are not eligible for the Laptop scheme.
- The students whose family members are Government pensioners are not eligible to avail of the Scheme.
- The students from the family of Government Sanitary workers can also apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Laptop scheme.
- The students pursuing the Polytechnic, ITI and Degree courses are eligible for the Scheme.
- The students must enroll in the Government or Government Aided institution and Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income of the Beneficiary should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per annum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries of the Jagananna Laptop Scheme should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc.).
How to apply online for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme2021
Let us see the procedure to apply online for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Visit the official Portal of YSR Navasakam and Enter the Home page.
- Click on Downloads Appear on the Top of the Home page on the Home Page as shown in the image above.
- Select the JVD Fee reimbursement Proforma and click on Download.
- Then the PDF will be downloaded on your PC or Mobile. Now the user has to fill the PDF and fill in the details given.
- Enter the village/ward secretariat Name and village/ward Secretariat code.
- Enter the village/ward volunteer details such as Name, Mobile Number, volunteer code, Nomenclature and Ward Number.
- The student has to enter the District, Mandal and GP/ Village.
- Enter the Family Head Details like Family Head Name, Caste, Ration Card Number, Family Income and Address.
- Next, enter the Student Details in the family such as serial number, Student Name, Aadhar/Mobile, Age/gender, College, and Course/Course year.
- Then Enter the Required bank Account details of the Mother, like Mother Name and Mother Number.
- Enter the details of Validation such as details Of family Member if Government employee, Details of Family Member paying Income Tax, and tick the Details of four Wheeler holding, Family land Holding, and Municipal Property Details.
- At the Final Step, the Student/parent and The Volunteer need to give their Signature on the Application Form.
- Now the Applicant needs to Download and take out the Print out of this Application Form And Submit it to the Concerned department Offline.
Objectives of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
Let us see the objectives of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Providing financial help to the economically weaker students who want to study Higher Education.
- Promote Higher education in the state and encourage the youngsters for further education. List of Courses offered under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- Other Degree/ PG Courses
Documents Required to apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Let us see the documents required by the Beneficiaries to apply for the Scheme.
- Residential Proof
- Admission Fee Receipt
- Parents Occupational Certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account details
- College Admission Certificate
- Non Tax Payer declaration
How to Check status and list of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021
Let us see the procedure to check the status of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Click Here to visit the Official website of the YSR Navasakam.
- On the Home page, click on the Know your secretariat option and open the list.
- Now check your district name from the list that appears on the screen
- Now choose Urban or Rural as per your location and click on the link given in the column in front of your district name
- Then choose your Mandal name from the opened list
- Click the link given in the column in front of your Mandal list
- Then note your secretariat code.
- After that, enter the secretariat code and check the information.
Know the Installment status of JVD Scheme 2021
Let us see the Installment status of the JVD Scheme for the financially backward Students started by the State government.
- The State government has released its first Installment of Fee reimbursement under the Scheme Jagananna Vidya Deevena.
- To check the Installment status of the Scheme, the Beneficiary needs to check his Bank Account, which is attached in the Application Form of the Scheme.
- The Installment amount will be directly credited to the Beneficiary’s Mother Bank Account.
- The three other installments are expected to be released in July, December and February, respectively.
Procedure to Apply Online for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Laptop scheme 2021
Let us see the procedure to apply online for the JVD Laptop scheme for Pharmacy, Engineering and Degree students.
- Under the JVD Scheme, the Engineering students have to fill the first column of the Application form and duly signed by the Student and his Mother.
- Then the student has to submit the Application to the nearby Sachivaalayam Volunteer or your College Authorities.
- The remaining process will be done by the Volunteers or College authorities.
- The Second Column of the Application is for the Degree students to get their laptops from JVD Scholarship.
- The Degree students also have to repeat the Same process mentioned for the Engineering Students and get their Laptops instead of their Scholarship money.
- The Mother of the Applicant Should duly sign the Application.
- The Application should be duly filled and submitted to the Sachivaalayam volunteer or college Authorities.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena FAQs
Who has launched the Scheme Jagan anna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The AP state Chief Minister Sri Y.S.jagan Mohan Reddy has launched different Educational Scholarship Schemes and JVD Scheme.
What is the main objective of the Jagan Government in starting various Scholarships?
The main objective of the state government is to provide higher education to Economically Backward students.
What is the Laptop Scheme of Jagan anna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021?
The Students will get the Laptops for their Higher Education instead of their Scholarship Money.
Who are the eligible students to apply for the JVD Laptop Scheme launched by AP Government?
The Students of Engineering, Pharmacy and Degree are Eligible to apply for the JVD Laptop Scheme.