Step by Step Guide to Apply and Online Registration Form for AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme 2021, Eligibility
As promised in the election manifesto, the AP State Government has announced another initiation AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme. Under the Jeeva Kranti Scheme, the government will cover a row of welfare programs in different phases. However, the major focus is providing goats and sheep to the eligible women beneficiaries of BC, SC, ST, and Minorities under the Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme. The government is spending a whopping 1868.63 Crore under this scheme. The major beneficiaries will be the women from the backward categories.
The interested applicants can apply and register online for the YSR Jeeva Kranti Scheme Online on the Official Portal.
AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register online for the Jeeva Kranti Scheme, Eligibility Criteria.
Highlights of YSR Jeeva Kranti Pathakam
Let us see the highlights of the recently announced YSR Jeeva Kranti Pathakam by AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- The main objective of the Jeeva Kranti Scheme is to provide the units of Sheep and Goats to the eligible women in the state.
- The scheme’s overall budget is 1868.63 Crore, under which 2,49,151 Units of Goats and Sheep are distributed.
- In addition to the Jeeva Kranti Scheme, the government will provide an insurance amount of Rupees 75,000 to the eligible women under YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- The State Government has tied up with ITC, Amul, Reliance, P&G, HUL, and Allana to implement this scheme successfully.
- Under each unit, the government provides 14 sheep/goats of age 5-6 Months and a Lamb to the eligible beneficiaries.
- The Jeeva Kranti Scheme will be implemented in three phases.
- The government will provide goats/sheep species like Macharla Brown, Nellore Brown, Native breeds, Vizianagaram breeds, and Black Bengal in goats.
YSR Jeeva Kranti (Goats/Sheep) Units Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the YSR Jeeva Kranti Scheme.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- The candidates applying for the scheme should be women.
- The age criteria of the women applicants should be from 45 Years to 60 Years of age.
- The candidates applying for the scheme should belong to BC, SC, ST, and Minorities Groups in the state.
Apply and Online Application Form for Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme
- The scheme has very recently announced by the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
- As of now, the government has notified only about the Eligibility Criteria, Implementation of the Scheme.
- However, the government has not informed anything about the Online Application Procedure to Apply for the AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme.
- Hopefully, the registration process will start very soon, and we will keep you updated after there is an official announcement regarding the application procedure online.
- Please visit our articles to get notified about the latest initiatives and the online registration procedure of various schemes.
Implementation of YSR Jeeva Kranti Pathakam
Let us find out the implementation procedure of the YSR Jeeva Kranti Pathakam of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- In the First Phase, 20,000 units of Goats/Sheep will be distributed (Till March 2021).
- In the Second Phase, 1,30,000 Goats/Sheep units will be distributed (April 2021 to August 2021).
- In the Third Phase, 99,151 Goats/Sheep units will be distributed (September 2021 to December 2021).
YSR Jeeva Kranti Pathakam FAQ’s
I want to apply for the recently announced AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme. Can I Apply Now?
At Present, there is no information about the application/registration procedure of the AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme. The applicants can start applying for the scheme after there is an official announcement from the government.
Who are eligible to derive the benefits of the YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Scheme?
The women applicants who belong to the BC, SC/ST, and other minorities are eligible for the Jeeva Kranti Scheme.
What should be the age of the applicant applying for the Jeeva Kranti Scheme announced by AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy?
The applicant’s age should be between 45 Years to 60 Years to get eligible for the Jeeva Kranti Scheme announced by AP State Government.
In how many phases the government is going to implement the AP YSR Jeeva Kranti Scheme?
The AP State Government will implement the AP YSR Jeeva Kranti Scheme in three phases from March 2021 to December 2021.