Step by Step Guide to Register IRCTC Portal, Login IRCTC Website, Book Tickets & Mobile App (Download, apk) @ irctc.co.in
Indian Railways has long back launched the IRCTC App for the benefit of the citizens of India. Since its inception, the portal has been added with various features that enable the citizens to book the train tickets online. The people can book tickets of General Class, Sleeper Class, and AC Classes online. Moreover, the portal also enables the candidates to book the tatkal tickets before the day of the journey.
However, the interested candidates should first register on the IRCTC Portal and Create an Account to avail of irctc.co.in services online.
IRCTC Portal Ticket Booking
This article explains the online procedure to register on the irctc portal, Login and Book Tickets on the official website.
Step by Step Guide to Register IRCTC Portal @ irctc.co.in
Let us see the online procedure to create an account on the irctc portal. This procedure is for the candidates who wish to avail of the IRCTC Services.
- Visit the Official Portal of IRCTC.
- It takes the online user to the home page below.
- Click on the Register tab available in the menu bar of the home page.
- It then takes the candidate to the Registration Form Below.
- Enter the User Name, Password, Confirm Password, Preferred Language.
- Choose the security question and answer the security.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- It then opens up the new web page where the applicants should enter the personal details below.
- In the Personal Details Section, Enter the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name of the Applicant.
- Select Occupation, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Country, Gender, Email, Mobile Number and Nationality.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- It then opens up the new web page where the applicants should enter the address details below.
- In the Address Details Section, Enter the Flat/Door Number/ Block Number, Street/Lane, Area/Locality, Pin Code and State.
- Select/Enter the City, Post Office, Phone Number.
- Click on the copy residence to the office address.
- Click on the I am not a Robot.
- Click on the declaration checkboxes.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
Procedure to Login on the IRCTC Portal
- Go back to the Home Page and click on the Login Button on the Menu Bar.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the checkbox Login & Booking with OTP.
- Click on the signin button.
- It then takes the user to the dashboard where the user can avail of the IRCTC Services.
Book Train Tickets Online @ irctc.co.in
Let us see the procedure to book the train tickets online on the IRCTC Portal. This process is for the candidates who wish to book the train tickets online on the portal.
- The candidates can find the Book Train Tickets Section on the Home Page.
- Enter From (Source) and To (Destination) of the journey.
- Choose the class you wish to plan your trip.
- Click on the Checkboxes (Divyang Concession, Flexible with Date, Train with Available Berth).
- Click on the Search Button.
- It then displays the search results, as shown below.
- It shows the Train Name, Train Number, Available Tickets with classes.
- Click on the Book Now button to start booking the tickets online.
- The users can continue the process by paying the amount using Credit/Debit/Internet Banking.
- Moreover, passengers can also download and print the e-Ticket for future references.
Download IRCTC Mobile App apk
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile Device.
- Search for the “IRCTC App” in the search bar.
- It then displays the app in the playstore.
- Click on Install, and then the app gets downloaded into your mobile.
- Now, mobile users can enjoy the services of the IRCTC Mobile App.
Customer Care Numbers: 0755-6610661, 0755-4090600
For Railway tickets booked through IRCTC
I-tickets/e-tickets : email@example.com
For Cancellation E-tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mumbai Suburban Season tickets: email@example.com
IRCTC Online Ticket Booking FAQ’s
What is the advantage of using the IRCTC Online Ticket Booking?
The candidates can book the train tickets online without waiting at the long queues at the railway stations.
Can I make the payments on the portal for booking tickets on the portal?
Yes, the candidates can make their payments for booking tickets on the portal using different payment modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card, and Internet Banking.
Do the passengers have the options to book the train tickets with the dates of their choice?
Yes, the passengers can book the train tickets based on the dates of their choice.
Is there any concession for the senior citizens and physically challenged while booking the tickets on the portal?
Yes, there is a concession for the senior citizens and the physically challenged passengers booking the tickets on the portal.