Check Out Here about IRCTC 80 Special Train Booking, Online Reservation 2020 (Website + App) on irctc portal
It has been official that the Indian Railways has recently announced that it is going to run 80 trains (40 Pairs) between the listed locations across India. The prime objective behind running these special trains is to help the migrant workers to move back to their work locations. However, it has also been announced that some more special trains are going to run between the listed stations. Based on the traffic, th Indian Railways may increase the number of trains running.
However, citizens can make bookings, which starts from 10 September for these special trains directly on the portal of IRCTC either on the system or through the Mobile App.
IRCTC 80 Special Train Booking, Online Reservation 2020 (Website + App) @ irctc.co.in
In this article, we explain to you about the IRCTC 80 Special Train Booking, How to make online reservations on website and Mobile App.
IRCTC 80 Special Train Booking: How to Reserve Tickets Online email@example.com
Let us have a look at the step by step procedure to book special trains on the official portal of IRCTC.
- Visit the official Portal of IRCTC on your browser.
- It takes the Online Users to the Home Page, as shown below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Login on the Menu Bar.
- It redirects the online user to the Login Page of the IRCTC Portal.
- On the Login Page, Enter the User Name and Password along with Captcha Code.
- It redirects the online user to IRCTC 80 Special Train Ticket Booking Page.
- Click on the Trains Option on the Menu Bar.
- It then shifts to the new page, where the users can search and book the special trains.
- Now, the user can enter the From Station ( For Example Bangalore) to TO Station ( For Example Chennai).
- Enter the Date of Journey Planned, selecting the Calendar Option.
Note: The Bookings for special trains will start from 10 September 2020, the users can begin booking the special trains of their choice.
- Now Click on the Search Option, then it redirects the user to the page where the user can check the availability of trains.
- If the trains are available, you can click on the Book Now Option.
- If the tickets are not available, you can find the alternative trains or else you can book the trains on the waiting list.
- Once after selecting the train, you can make the payment directly through online using Debit Cars/Credit Card or through Internet Banking.
- After the payment, you can download the e-Ticket online.
- On the -Ticket you can find the Train Number, Destination, Departure Date, Ticket Fare etc.
- You can Download and Print the Ticket for your reference.
IRCTC 80 Special Train Booking: How to Reserve Tickets Online 2020 on IRCTC Mobile App
Let us have a look at the step by step procedure to book special trains on the official portal of IRCTC through Mobile App.
- Visit the IRCTC Mobile App on your Mobile.
- It opens up the Login Page on the IRCTC Mobile App.
- Enter the User Name and Password on the Portal.
- Now, Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login Button.
- It takes the Online User to the Login Page, where the user can search trains, date of journey and the travelling date.
- Once after you enter the train details, you can start booking the special trains of your choice.
- After booking the trains, citizens can make his/her payment online.
- Once after the payment is made, the users can download and print the M-Ticket online.
IRCTC 80 Special Train Booking FAQ
What are the total number of special trains announced by the Indian Railways?
Indian Railways has announced a total number of 80 special trains.
When can the citizens start booking the tickets online on the IRCTC Portal?
The citizens can start booking their tickets online from 10 September 2020.
Can the users book Special Train tickets online using the mobile?
Yes, the users can start booking the special train tickets using the IRCTC App in the Mobile.
Are there any special trains the Indian Railways is planning to announce for the passengers?
Yes, according to the sources the Indian Railways is planning to announce a few more special trains based on the traffic of passengers.