Registrations for TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test) are open now. If you are interested, you must apply online & fill in the registration form. In this article, we are helping you to apply for TCS NQT. Kindly read the complete article for detailed & well-explained information.
Candidates who want to apply for August-November 2021 exams can apply online for TCS National qualifier test.
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to apply:
Register on the website >> Buy TCS NQT variant >> Take the test >> Get a benchmark score >> Apply for Corporate Jobs.
What is TCS NQT
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test designed to evaluate a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who successfully completes the TCS National Qualification Test (TCS NQT) is assigned an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is an industry- and job-role-neutral. TCS intends to conduct the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) on a quarterly basis. Candidates may retake the tests if they wish to improve their previous scores. NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT, and Subject NQT are the four variants.
TCS conducts a National qualifier test every quarter and the score remains valid for two years. The NQT is conducted every quarter and the score is valid for 2 years.
Eligibility Criteria: Who is eligible to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test?
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year are eligible to apply
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience are eligible
- Students with any degree and specialization are eligible to apply
When & how the TCS NQT exam will be conducted?
The exam is administered online (at home) and in-person at TCS iON-authorized exam centers, and candidates who achieve an NQT score are eligible to apply for jobs listed on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal. The exam will be conducted in August 2021. Registered applicants will receive an email containing exact exam dates.
In order to apply for this exam, there is no need to pay directly. Eligible aspirants need to register on the official website & need to buy the TCS NQT variant.
Benefits of Taking TCS National Qualifier Test:
✔ Improved employability quotient: Clearing this exam gives you an edge over other applicants.
✔ Increased visibility: This test is recognized by various corporate companies. After clearing this exam, you can get hired by top companies worldwide
✔ Unlimited attempts: You have various chances to improve your score by attempting the test multiple times
How to Apply for TCS NQT – Online Application/Registration Form 2021
- Visit the Official website
- On the TCS NQT – Variants page, click the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button.
- Log in using your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or create an account for the first time.
- After logging in/signing up, you will be prompted to share the information necessary to complete the registration process. This information includes your name, email address, phone number, mode of assessment, and other pertinent information.
- In the case of Buy Now: After submitting the registration form successfully, you must proceed to the payment page by clicking on “Click to Proceed.” The Hall Ticket will be issued only after the exam has been successfully purchased.
- In the case of Activate Now, a pop-up window will appear, prompting you to enter your Licence Code and click the “Activate Now” button. After clicking the “Close” button, you will be taken to “My Dashboard.”
- You will receive confirmation of your registration via email/text message to your registered email address/mobile number.
- The assessment will be administered in two modes: online remote supervised assessment and in-person supervised assessment.
- You will receive the login credentials for the online remote proctored assessment two days prior to the assessment via your registered email ID.
- If you are scheduled for an in-center assessment, you will receive a Hall Ticket via email two days prior to the assessment. Repeat the steps again for the purchase of each additional TCS NQT Variant.
Last Updated on July 19, 2021 by Hindi Yojana Team