Step by Step Guide to Apply for Punjab Aashirwad Scheme(15K to 21K Girl Child Marriage Financial Assistance), Online Application Form PDF, Status@punjab.gov.in
The State Government has renamed its Shagun Scheme to Punjab Aashirwad Scheme. This scheme aims to help the families of unmarried girls in the state. Under this scheme, the vulnerable beneficiaries will get financial assistance of Rupees 15000 to Rupees 21000. Moreover, the government has also clarified that it has disbursed Rupees 39 Crores to around 19000 girls in the state.
The interested applicants can visit the official website, download the form, and apply for the girl marriage assistance scheme to the SC/ST, BC, and EWS families.
Punjab Aashirwad Scheme 2024
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the girl child marriage’s financial assistance scheme, Online Application Form PDF, and status.
Download Punjab Girl Child Marriage Assistance Scheme Online Application Form PDF @ punjab.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to download the online application form of the Girl Child Financial Assistance Scheme of Punjab State, Eligibility Criteria, and Documents Required.
- Visit the Official Portal of the Government of Punjab.
- It takes the online user to the home page below.
- Select and Click on the Services Section in the Menu Bar.
- It then expands into the dropdown.
- It then shows the Forms Option in the dropdown.
- Click on the Forms Option.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page.
- On the newly opened page, the applicant can find out the various forms, as shown below.
- Find out the Aashirwad Scheme Application Form and Click on the download option next to the scheme name.
- It then downloads the PDF form of the Punjab Aashirwad Scheme.
- Download and Print the PDF Application.
- Enter the Name, Gender, Address, Pin Code, and District.
- Paste the self-attested photo of the beneficiary on the form.
- Enter Email ID, Contact Phone Number, Voter ID Card Number.
- Enter Aadhaar Number, Caste, Aadhaar Enrolment Number (If Aadhaar Card is not yet issued).
- Enter the Beneficiary Relation with Girl, and Enter the BPL Number.
- Enter the details of the Application Process Office.
- Select the Mode of Delivery of Service (Seva Kendra/ By Post).
- Enter the name of the girl/bride, Date of Birth of the girl/bride.
- Enter the Name of the Father/Mother/Guardian.
- Enter the Date of Marriage, Name, Address of the boy/bridegroom, Religion, Caste, and Family’s Annual Income.
- Answer the Question: Whether the applicant has received any benefit under the Shagun scheme before.
- If yes, Enter the last scheme benefit details.
- Enter Name of the Girl/Bride, Date of Marriage (if divorced/widow, enter the first marriage details).
- Enter the Name and Address of the Previous Husband /Bridegroom.
- In the Bank Details Section, Enter the Bank Name, Branch, Account Number, IFSC Code, and MICR Code.
- Verify all the details and attach the required documents with the Application Form.
- Keep your signature at the end of the form under the citizen’s signature.
- Attach the essential documents with the application form and submit them to the concerned department.
Check Beneficiary Status of Aashirwad Girl Child Marriage Scheme
The applicants registered for the scheme can check the status of the beneficiaries by visiting the concerned department.
Punjab Aashirwad Yojana (15k to 21k) Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria the candidates should fulfill to get eligible for the Punjab Aashirwad Scheme.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Punjab State.
- The candidates applying for the scheme should belong to the BPL families.
- The applicant candidates should be females who belong to SC/ST/BC Families.
Required Documents for the Aashirwad Scheme
Find out the list of documents required for applying to the Aashirwad Scheme Online.
- Residence Proof of the Applicant
- Proof of Date of Birth of the girl child
- Copy of the Self Declaration/ Income certificate
- Copy of Below Poverty Line (BPL) Card
Plot No. D-241, Industrial Area, Phase – 8B, Sector – 74, Mohali – 160071
Mobile: 8968593812, 8968593813
Punjab Girl Child Marriage Assistance FAQ’s
What is the financial assistance issued by the Punjab Government under the Punjab Girl Child Marriage Assistance Scheme?
The beneficiaries get Rupees 15 thousand to 21 thousand rupees under the Punjab Aashirwad Scheme.
What was the previous name of the Punjab Aashirwad Scheme?
The previous name of the Punjab Aashirwad Scheme was Shagun Scheme introduced by the Punjab Government.
Where do the applicants download the PDF Application Form of the Punjab Aashirwad Scheme?
The applicants can download the Punjab Aashirwad PDF Application Form on the punjab.gov.in portal.
Is it mandatory to mention the previous husband’s details in the widow/ divorced applicants’ case?
Yes, the applicants must mention the previous marriage/husband details in the application form.
Last Updated on February 18, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team