Complete Details about Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana | MP CM Solar Pump Scheme 2024-25, Apply, Online Registration Form
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has recently launched a pilot project called Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana. The MP Government’s objective of launching this scheme is to make the farmers aware of the natural resources and use the renewable sources of energy to their farmlands. Under this scheme, the state government is providing the Solar Pumps to the farmers at nominal prices to encourage the farmers of the state in using solar power.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting the applications are invited for the installation of solar pumps from the eligible farmers of the state. The farmers can start applying on the official portal of the CM Solar Pump Madhya Pradesh.
Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana | MP CM Solar Pump Scheme 2024-25, Apply Online Registration Form
This article explains about the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana, Rules and Guidelines of the scheme, MP Solar Pump Scheme 2024 and the procedure to apply and the online registration form.
Rules and Guidelines to apply for MP Solar Pump Scheme 2024
Let us see the essential rules and guidelines for applying the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme.
- The solar pump is installed in the land of applicant farmer only.
- The scheme is applicable for all the farmers of the state.
- The registration fee of the application is 5000 RS, and later it is refunded to the applicant.
- After the submission of applications, it takes around 120 days to install the solar pumps in the farmland.
- The sole responsibility lies in the hands of the applicant once after the applicant.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana @ cmsolarpump.mp.gov.in
Let the procedure to apply for the Mukhya Mantri Solar Pump Scheme. This application procedure for the farmers of MP who wish to install the solar pumps in their fields.
- Visit the official website of MP Solar Pump Scheme
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page below.
- Start the application process by clicking on the Apply Here.
- Enter the Mobile Number of the Applicant. It then sends an OTP to the entered mobile number.
- After you enter the mobile number, it opens up the personal details section.
Online Registration Form for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana email@example.com
- Enter the Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name of the Applicant, Name of the District, Village, Lokshaba and Vidhan Sabha Details.
- Enter Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email ID and Gender.
- Click on the Next Button.
- Now start the e-KYC process using the Aadhar Card.
- The eKYC process can be finished through the biometric and the OTP.
- After eKYC, you can see the following page on the screen.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the Bank Account Details such as Bank Account Number, Bank Branch, IFSC Code and Click on the NEXT.
- Enter the Caste Information ( SC/ST/OBC, General) on the portal, as shown in the below page.
- Under this scheme, the farmers can avail of the scheme using in their respective state only. For installing the solar pump, the applicant chooses the measles as below.
- Click on the Next button.
- If the information about the farmer is linked with Aadhar, the system will automatically get the list of measles. See the image below.
- As shown in the above page, the applicant can click on the measles-related to Aadhar.
- It displays the list of the measles linked to the farmer.
- However, the applicant can click on the other measles if the farmer is not attached to the measles.
- Clicking on the click button on the other measles displays you the following page.
- Enter the details of Village, Mandal and District and continue the application process.
- The below page displays the list of measles.
- Add to the selected measles and continue the process.
- In the end, read all the instructions, select the checkbox and select the measles, authenticate and click on the protect button.
- Then it displays the solar pump information recorded as given below.
- As soon as you choose the type of solar pumping system, the applicant can see the amount as shown below.
- Now the applicant can go the final step of the application process by clicking on the protect button.
- Read all the instructions and click on the checkbox, as shown below.
- After this, the applicant receives the application number to the registered mobile number.
- Start the payment process by clicking on the Pay Now Button in the below page.
- The system will open up the payment gateway, as shown below.
- The users can make the payment using NetBanking, Debit/Credit Card, IMPS, UPI and Wallet.
- The applicant will receive the acknowledgement through SMS to their Mobile Number.
Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme FAQ
What is the mode of applying the MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme?
The applicants can apply online for the MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme.
What is the registration fee for applying to MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme?
The applicant should pay 5000 Rupees for registering on the MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme.
Who are the beneficiaries of the MP Solar Pump Scheme 2021?
The farmers of the Madhya Pradesh state are the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme.
How many days does it take to install the solar pump in the agricultural land of the farmer?
It takes around 120 days after submission of application form for the installation of the solar pump in the agricultural land.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team