Did you hear about the latest buzz of Maruti Suzuki Temporary Worker Recruitment? If you have not, the following article will give you a brief. Maruti Suzuki India Limited was an Indian Automobile Manufacturer based in New Delhi founded in 1981 and was owned by the government of India until 2003. This Company was Formerly Known as Maruti Udyog Limited. It has a market share of 49 percent in the Indian passenger car market as of September 2021. Maruti’s dealership network is more extensive than that of enough known companies combined. The company dismissed 500 workers accused of causing the violence and re-opened the plant on 21 August, saying it would produce 150 vehicles on the first day, less than 10% of its capacity.
Now Maruti Suzuki India Limited has announced the latest notification on Temporary Worker Recruitment. They invite ITI pass candidates for Workmen Hiring for 7 Months Duration at Gurgaon/Manesar as per its requirement. Let us take you through this article to learn more details regarding the Maruti Suzuki Temporary Worker Recruitment.
Maruti Suzuki TW Recruitment
This article explains the Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications of the Maruti Suzuki Temporary Recruitment, Step by Step Procedure to Register Online for the Maruti Suzuki Temporary Worker Recruitment, and the Procedure to Fill in the Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Eligibility Criteria of Maruti Suzuki TW Recruitment
Let us see the Eligibility criteria to apply for the Maruti Suzuki Recruitment.
- As Per the MSIL Requirement, those candidates who are Fitters, Welders, Painters, Turners, Diesel Mechanics, Machinist, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, technician automotive manufacturing & other relevant trades are eligible to apply for the job.
- The age of the Candidate should be 18-26 years on the day of joining.
- Candidates should be from ITI Council SCVT & NCVT only.
- The ITI Pass out candidates is only eligible to apply for the Maruti Suzuki Temporary Worker Recruitment.
Please Visit Our Articles
Selection Process of Maruti Suzuki TW Recruitment
Let us see the Selection process of Maruti Suzuki for their required Team.
- First, the Candidates have to complete Online Assessment [Technical, Aptitude & Behavior] Conducted by the Company.
- Next, they need to attend a Personal Interview [HR & Technical] from the Company.
- In the Next Step, the Applicant has to attend for Antecedent Verification.
- The Selected Candidate has to go through a Pre-employment medical check-up
- The Next will be the Joining & onboarding of the Selected Candidate.
- The Final Step is Induction & Training to the selected Employee of the Company.
Online Registration Process to Apply for Maruti Suzuki TW Recruitment
Let us see the Registration process to apply for Maruti Suzuki Temporary Working Team.
- Click on Apply Now Button and fill in the registration form
- Select the category as TW as shown in the Image and Proceed to the Next Step.
- Now, the Applicant has to fill the Personal Information such as first name, Middle Name, last name, Gender, DOB according to 10th Class, DOB according to Aadhaar, DOB in PAN card, DOB in ITI, Age and Father’s Name.
- Now, Enter the Present Address of the Candidate such as House/Flat no, Street/Village.
- Select the State from the options given in the State Column.
- Select the District from the options given in the Field.
- Then Enter the Pin code to complete the Present Address Details.
- In the Next Step, the Applicant needs to enter the Permanent Address.
- There is a same As Above option to select In case the Address is same.
- Next Select the Category and select the Domicile state from the options given in the respective fields.
- Select the marital status from the Options given Single/Married/Other.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Alternative Mobile Number.
- Give your Emil Id and Select the Blood group from the options given.
- Finally enter the Aadhaar number and Pan Number to complete the permanent address details.
- Now the Applicant need to enter the Educational Qualifications shown in the below image.
- Enter the Name of the College/Institution Which the Candidate has passed his Examination in 10th, 12th, any other Graduation.
- In the Next columns Select Whether you have completed the Courses in Regular or Correspondence Sections.
- Select The Year of starting the course in the third column.
- Similarly, Select the Year of passing the Examination in the further column.
- Then enter the Percentage gained in Each Class in the final column.
- The Next Step is to Enter/Select the ITI details of the candidate.
- First Enter the ITI College Name And Enter the ITI College Location.
- Then you have to select the ITI Type from the options given Government/Private.
- Select the Trade from several options given in the field.
- Next select the Year of starting, passing Year, Certified Body and ITI Percentage.
- In the Next Step, choose whether you are in Apprenticeship or you have work Experience and Tick it.
- Now, Enter the Family Details, You have to mention the Complete Details of Each and every Family Member as shown in the Below Picture.
- The Full name, Age, Occupation, Annual Income of your Father, Mother and Brothers.
- Also you need to enter the Full Name, Age, Occupation and annual income Details of Your sisters, Wife and Children if you have as shown here under.
- In the Other Information choose your Computer Knowledge and Tick in the respective Block.
- Select Yes/no from the Physically Handicapped Column. If yes, you have to give the details if any.
- Next, here you have to select whether you know the Four wheeler Driving or not. If yes, provide the Driving License Number in the Block Next to it.
- Next, you have to give the Reasons if you ever been declared medically unfit in the Past.
- Further you have to give the information whether you have applied to this company earlier .If Yes; you should enter when and where you have applied.
- In the Next Line you have to tick if you have worked with Maruti Suzuki/SMG earlier. If yes, you have to provide the details.
- Next the applicant has to tick and enter the details of the person if they know anyone in the company.
- Now upload your Current photograph and Select whether you have Covid before.
- Next enter the Covid Vaccination status and declare that the Details presented are true.
- Now Click on Submit Button to complete the registration Process.
- The Last Date to the Candidates who are Eligible to Apply for the TWR is 25 November, 2021 6PM.
- Entries beyond the date will not be considered.
- Registration of the Form does not guarantee you the Selection.
All the interested applicants can visit the official website of Maruti Suzuki and apply online for the Maruti Suzuki TW Recruitment.
Maruti Suzuki Temporary Worker Recruitment FAQ’s
What is the Age Limit to Apply for the Maruti Suzuki TWR 2021-22?
The Candidates who are between18-26 years are only eligible to apply for Temporary Worker Team.
What is the Work Duration of the Maruti Suzuki TWR?
The Work Duration of the Worker is 7Months from the Date of Joining.
What is the Qualification required to apply for the Maruti Suzuki TWR Job?
The ITI Pass outs only are Eligible to apply for the Temporary Worker Recruitment Job in Maruti Suzuki for the Year 2021-22.
Is the ITI Pass outs are all eligible to apply for the Job?
No, only those Candidates from SCVT &NCVT are Eligible to apply for the Maruti Suzuki TWR Job Recruitment.