Complete Details about Jan Suchna Portal 2021, Official Portal for Govt. Schemes & “Jan Soochna,” State Wise Details@jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
In a row of digital initiations, the State Government of Rajasthan has initiated Jan Soochna Portal. This portal’s main objective is to make the state citizens aware of the different government schemes launched by the state government. Through this portal, the citizens can follow government schemes online sitting at their homes. Moreover, people can avail of information about 33 schemes of 13 departments.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and get the list of government services online on Jan Suchna.
Jan Soochna Portal-2024
This article explains the Official Government Portal Jan Soochna introduced by the government of Rajasthan, Benefits, List of Available Schemes and Department on the portal.
Benefits of Jan Soochna Public Information Portal
Let us see the benefits of the Public Information Portal of the state government of Rajasthan.
- Citizens of Rajasthan State can avail of the benefits of Public Information Portal from home.
- All the state people can get information related to any crucial schemes and services. The schemes were earlier available through the Right to Information (RTI) Portal.
- Through this portal, the people of the state should be made transparent and reduce corruption.
Jan Soochna Government Scheme Official Portal @ jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
Let us see the details of the online portal Jan Soochna introduced by the state government of Rajasthan.
List of Departments Information on Jan Suchna Portal
- Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Department of Energy
- Planning & Information Technology & Communication Department
- cooperative Department
- Administrative Information Department
- People’s Regional Development Department
- Department of Mines and Geology
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Primary Education and Secondary Education
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Labor and employment department
- Revenue Department is associated.
List of Available Schemes
Let us see the available schemes on the Public Information Portal, as below.
|Name of the Scheme
|Kovid 19 ex-gratia scheme
|SBM (Toilet Beneficiary) SBM (Sanitation Beneficiaries)
|Chief Minister Free Drug and Screening Scheme (Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dawa & Janch Yojna)
|Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme (SBY)
|Right to Information – RTI
|Public Distribution System Ration Card
|Short Term Crop Loan 2021
|Purchase and payment information from farmers on minimum support price (MSP) (Procurement of food grain on Minimum Support Price – MSP)
|Specially-abled Person Information
|Labor Cardholder Information
|Mining and DMFT
|State Resident Data Repository (SRDR) (Cardholders Information)
|E-Mitra Kiosks Information
|Copy of Girdawari
|Forest Right Act (FRA), Community Forest Rights
|Information related to electricity consumers
|School Education Department,
Department of School Education
|Social Security Scholarship
|Electrical Inspector Department (EID) Rajasthan (Electrical Inspectorate Department) (EID)
|Departmental Plan of Home Guards Department
|Departmental information of ground water
|Departmental information of forest policy
|Department of Fisheries Information
|Departmental information of Department of Economics and Statistics
|Departmental information of disaster management and relief
|License renewal application form
|Departmental Information of Biofuels
Procedure to Apply on Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal (State Wise Details)
- Visit the Official Portal of Jan Soochna.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on: Click here for Information of Scheme.
- It then redirects to the Home Page Below.
- On the newly opened page, the candidate can observe the rules for eligibility of the department’s schemes.
- Here you can follow the complete details of all the latest schemes introduced in the state.
- You can find out each scheme’s further details by clicking on the Where to Apply tab under each scheme.
Download Jan Soochna Mobile App
Let us see the online procedure to download the Jan Soochna App on Mobile.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Mobile.
- Search for Jan Soochna in the search box.
- It then displays relevant search results.
- Click on the install button under the Jan soochna app.
- It then installs and downloads the app on your mobile.
- Open the app and enjoy the services of the Jan Soochna App.
HelpLine Number: 18001806127
Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal FAQ’s
How many departments are associated with the Rajasthan Jan Suchna Official Website?
The applicants find out the information about 42 departments on the portal.
Can I download the Jan Suchna Services App online from the Google Play Store?
Yes. Online users can download the Jan Suchna Mobile from the play store.
What is the helpline number for contacting the customer care of the Public Information Portal?
The applicants can call toll free number 18001806127 for any assistance on Jan Suchana Portal.
What to do if the citizens have to register a complaint on Public Information Portal Rajasthan?
The applicants have to login at sampark.rajasthan.gov.in and apply to Lodge Your Grievance or file a complaint.
Last Updated on February 18, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team