Everything you need to know about Lekhpatra panjikaran on the IGRS UP portal is here. Understand the process of Online property registration, and stamp duty fee 2023 updates on igrsup portal.
Recently, there has been a phenomenal increase in buying and selling properties related to land. The essential part is property registration, which transfers the seller’s ownership to the buyer.
Most people ignore this part when registering due to the lack of awareness, postponement, and other reasons. However, the failure to pay stamp duty and registration fees welcomes legal issues in the long run. Thus, transferring the property ownership to the buyer’s name is mandatory by paying the stamp duty and registration charges to avoid further problems.
The UP Government started an online procedure on the website to make the Property Registration Process Online. It makes online registration fast and flexible, avoiding manual procedures. On the official portal, the candidates can register and pay the stamp duty online on the portal.
Remember, the stamp duty charges differ from state depending on various factors such as location, the gender of the property owner, government policies, etc.
This article explains the IGRS Uttar Pradesh, Online Property Registration (Lekhpatra Panjikaran), and Stamp Duty.
Benefits of Online Property Registration in Uttar Pradesh
Let us see the benefits of the online property registration process below.
- The candidate can avail of the registration process anywhere and anytime on the official portal.
- The registration process takes lesser time compared to the manual process.
- The confidentiality of the data rests in the hands of the applicant owner.
IGRS UP Online Property Registration (Lekhpatra Panjiyan)
Let us see the procedure for Online Property Registration Process called Lekpatra Panjikaran on the official IGRS UP Portal.
- Visit the official portal of IGRS UP.
- It takes the candidate to the Home Page below.
- Click on the आवेदन करें option under the सम्ऩत्ति ऩंजीकरण.
- It then opens the new web page, which shows the below page.
- On the new page, click on the “Naveen Aavedan” (New Applicant).
- It then redirects the online user to the below page.
- On the new page, enter the District, Tehsil, Sub Registrar Office, Mobile Number, Password, Confirm Password, and Captcha Code, as shown in the form.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit button.
- It then takes the applicant to the below page, displaying the application number (Aavedan Sankhya).
- Click on the Prayoktha Login (प्रयोक्ता लॉगिन)
- It then takes the applicant to the below login page.
- Enter the Janpad (जनपद), Password, and Captcha Code on the Login Page.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then takes the applicant to the below page.
- Enter the necessary details like District, Tehsil, Sub Registrar Office, Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then lands the user on another page to initiate the property registration.
- Enter a few other details required and click on Save.
- It displays the below application page in continuation of the process.
- The applicant can find out the details such as District, Tehsil, SRO, etc.
- Select the Ward, Pragna, Property Type (Plot, Building, Agricultural Land).
- The relevant details of property get inserted based on the type of property.
- Select the details of Property Valuation.
- Select Type of Building and Click the Next Button.
- Select the Type of Property and Click on Next Button.
- Now, enter the details of the Independent building by filling the residential area and total area.
- The system will automatically calculate the applicable stamp duty and registration fee.
- Click on the Save button to complete the property registration process.
- The online user can now start adding more property details by clicking on the Add More Property button based on his/her choice.
- If not, the user can click the Next Button.
- On the below page, upload the mandatory details like ID Proofs, PAN Number, etc.
- After uploading the required documents, the user should add the other parties’ details in the transaction and two witnesses’ details.
- After adding the parties and witness details, it displays the summary of the parties.
- The applicants can still edit or remove the party details accordingly.
- Applicants can view all the filled details by clicking on the Poorvalekhan button.
- If the user feels everything is clear, he/she can click the “Aavedhan Pathr ki Sthithi” tab as below.
- The user can continue preparing the deed document by selecting the “Lekhpathra Banaye” Button.
UP Stamp Duty and Registration Fee 2023
As discussed above, the stamp duty and registration fee is different for different states across the country. Moreover, the stamp duty and registration charges depend on the local government, gender of the owner, location, and property age.
In Uttar Pradesh, the registration fee and stamp duty charges are 7% for Male Property Owners and 7% for Rs 10000 for females. Click the below link to download the information regarding the stamp duty charges.
Also Refer to the Article: Statewise Stamp Duty and Registration Charges
Online Property Registration Registration FAQ’s
What is the advantage of online property registration while purchasing the property?
The advantage of registering the property is that it transfers the property owners in the buyer’s name.
What is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Stamp Duty and Registration Department?
The official website of the Uttar Pradesh Stamp Duty and Registration Department is igrsup.gov.in.
What are the stamp duty charges of the state of Uttar Pradesh?
The stamp duty charges are 7% for male and female property owners.
What is the medium of language to fill out the application form for online property registration?
The applicants must fill out the application form for online property registration only in Hindi.
Last Updated on December 15, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team