Hello ! Did you know the online application process for Haj Yatra has been started? Let us give you the complete details about the Haj Committee Registration 2022 online. The Haj Committee of India was introduced by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Minority of India. The committee was formed with Prominent Muslim representatives from Mumbai and other areas. The main objective of forming the Haj Committee Registration 2022 is to take care of the Muslim minorities willing to go for Haj Yatra. For this, the interested pilgrims can apply themselves online on the official portal. Moreover, the committee has also developed an HCOI mobile app for the pilgrims who wish to register themselves for the Hajj Yatra.
Haj Committee Registration Online
This article explains the complete details about the Haj Committee of India, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Hajj Yatra 2022, Procedure for Online Registration on the Official Portal and Guide to Download the HCOI App from the Play Store.
Please Visit Our Articles
Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Haj Yatra
Let us see the step-by-step process to apply for Hajj Yatra Online on the official portal, as shown below.
- Please visit the Official Website of the Hajj Committee.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the Haj Form tab from the menu bar.
- It then expands into different options in the form of a dropdown.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page.
- Click on the New User Registration on the following page.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Email ID, First Name, Last Name, Password, Confirm Password, State, District, and Security Code.
- Click on the checkbox: I confirm that the information furnished above is true and correct.
- Click on the submit details button.
- It then sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number. Copy and Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- It then completes the New User Registration Process.
- It then shows the alert that Your Account Has Been Activated; You Can Now Login.
- Go to the Login page and Enter the Phone Number and Password.
- Click on the Submit button.
Haj Committee Online Application Form
- It then displays the online application form for Haj Yatra 2022.
- Select the General or Ladies without Mehram (Age 45+) and the Number of Adults.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the Passport Number, Place of Issue, Date of Issue, and Date of Expiry.
- Select Yes/No for Covid Vaccination Status.
- Enter the Surname, Given Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Spouse’s Name, Blood Group, Date of Birth, Age, Place of Birth, Gender, Marital Status.
- For Female Pilgrims, Enter and Select the Mehram Passport Number, Mehram Relationship, Mehram Name, Occupation, Education Qualification, and Additional Information like Aadhar Number and PAN Number.
- Under the Present Residential Address, Enter the Address Line 1, Address Line 2, State, District, Embarkation Point, Pin Code, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Under the Nominee Details, Enter the Name, Father/Husband Name, Relationship, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, State, District, Pin Code, and Mobile Number.
- Under the Bank Account Details, Enter Name of the Account Holder, Bank Name, Account Number, and IFSC Code.
- Also, Answer the Yes/No questions below.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox.
- Click on the Save & Next button.
- In the upload section, upload the photograph, passport 1st page, passport last page, payment receipt, copy of the canceled cheque, and vaccination certificate.
- Click on the upload button.
- The applicants can make fee payments by clicking on the click here to pay online button.
- Select the mode of payment and click on the pay now button.
- Click on the Final Submission button.
- The applicants can now download and print the application form for future references.
NOTE:- If Documents are uploaded, then no need to submit your printed HAF and documents to your respective State Haj Committee at this stage. If Documents are not Uploaded, then kindly submit a printed HAF copy along with documents to your respective State Haj Committee before 31-01-2022 for completion of HAF.
Download HCOI Mobile App Online
Let us see the online procedure to download the HCOI Mobile App online, as shown below.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- It then takes the online users to the welcome page.
- Enter the HCOI in the search results.
- It then displays the relevant search results on the play store.
- Click on the install under the relevant search results.
- It then downloads and installs the HCOI app on your mobile.
- Go back to the mobile screen, open the downloaded app and enjoy the services of the HCOI Mobile App.
All the interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply online for the Haj Yatra 2022.
FAQs on Haj Committee Registration 2022
What is the official website for the Haj Committee of India?
The interested applicants can visit the Haj Committee of India’s official website www.hajcommittee.gov.in to apply for Haj yatra.
Is it mandatory for new user registration before applying for the Hajj Yatra online?
Yes, it is mandatory to register as a new user before applying for the Hajj Yatra 2022.
Do I need to upload any documents at the time of filling the Hajj Online Application Form?
Yes, the applicants should upload the documents while filling the online application form for Hajj Yatra 2022.
Can I apply for the Haj yatra online using the HOI mobile application?
Yes, the applicants should apply for the Haj Yatra online using the HOI Mobile App.