Are you using any Exide products? Chances are you are using Exide Battery or Exide UPS.
Buying a Battery, UPS, or inverter is a good idea. However, as a customer, buying doesn’t mean your role is complete. You need to register the warranty of your product. You can do this in a few minutes and enjoy the seamless experience if a warranty claim is required.
Exide Products eligible for Online Warranty Registration
If you are using any of the below-given Exide products, you need to register the warranty online.
- Vehicle Battery
- Inverter Battery
- HUPS (Home UPS or Inverter)
Exide Online Registration – Easily Register Warranty Online
Follow the given steps to register the warranty through online mode.
- Go to https://www.exidecare.com/warranty-registration/registration.aspx
- Enter the Serial number of your Exide battery or HUPS (Home UPS or Inverter)
- You will find this on the Box of the product or on the device itself.
- Once you have the Serial number, enter it in the first box
- Then Choose from Vehicular Battery, Inverter Battery, or HUPS (if using home UPS or Inverter)
- After this, enter your Name, Pin Code, Battery or HUPS Purchase date, and Mobile Number. or Vehicle Registration number (if required)
- Now, enter the Captcha Code and Click on “Register”
- After this, Enter the OTP received to complete the process
How to View Registered Exide Batteries or Inverter Warranty Online
You can check the remaining warranty and other product information if you have already registered.
Here is the process
- Go to this page – https://www.exidecare.com/warranty-registration/viewregistration.aspx.
- Enter the mobile number or Device serial number
- After this, enter the Captcha code, then hit the “Submit” button
- You can now quickly check product warranty information.
Last Updated on May 21, 2023 by Hindi Yojana Team