Now register online for Char Dham Yatra as the restrictions are lifted. Pilgrims interested in Char Dham Yatra can go through the online registration process and visit. You can obtain a Char Dhaam Yatra E pass and start your journey. As the pilgrims know, the Char Dhams are Yamunotri Temple, Gangotri Temple, Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath temple.
Char Dham Yatra 2022 Registration
The High Court has lifted the restrictions that had been placed on the Char Dham Yatra 2022, which will take place in September 2022. Check out this post to learn more about how to apply, how to register online, and when the Char Dham Yatra will be taking place, as well as how to navigate the official website Badrinath-Kedarnath.gov.in. The Char Dham Yatra has started on the 18th of September in the year 2022. Read on to learn more and book your tickets and accommodations as soon as possible to enjoy the yatra with pre-planned activities.
Take a look at Char Dham Yatra 2022 Notification in Hindi :
कृपया चार धाम यात्रा 2021 सम्बंधित सारी जानकारी जानने के लिए यह नोटिफिकेशन अवश्य पढ़ें या डाउनलोड करें.
Here is the Char Dham Yatra Route Map :
Key Information for Pilgrims Interested in Char Dham 2022 Yatra
- Visitors to the pilgrim and those participating in the yatra will be permitted to enter and participate in the Char Dham Yatra if they can provide proof of a negative RT-PCR test report for covid 19.
- As soon as the state High Court of Uttarakhand lifted its stay on the Char Dham Yatra, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami welcomed people from all over the country to come to the state for the Yatra, which began on Friday.
- IF YOU ARE VISITING FROM OTHER STATES, THEN YOU HAVE TO REGISTER ON THE SMART CITY DEHRADUN PORTAL AS MENTIONED IN THE SCREEN BELOW ON THE WEBSITE (http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/)
- IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO USE YOUR OWN PRIVATE OR ANY COMMERCIAL VEHICLE to THE YATRA, THEN YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR GREEN CARD OR TRIP CHART PERMIT FOR WHICH YOU HAVE TO CLICK THIS LINK AS SHOWN IN THE SCREEN BELOW ON THE WEBSITE https://greencard.uk.gov.in
- To comply with the High Court of Uttarakhand’s order, only 800 persons are permitted to visit Kedarnath, 1200 for Badrinath, 600 for Gangotri, and 400 for Yamunotri.
- In its ruling, the High Court further stated that persons who have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccination will only be authorized to participate in the Char Dham Yatra and will not be permitted to visit the pilgrim.
- A person will be permitted to participate in the yatra only if he or she has their immunization certificate demonstrating that they have received both doses, the first and second doses of the vaccine, as well as a Covid-19 negative test report.
- The High Court has also ordered the Uttarakhand government to prohibit devotees from bathing in kinds because a large number of preventive measures must be implemented and the epidemic has not yet been declared over.
Schedule – Char Dham Yatra Dates 2022
The Char Dham Yatra will officially begin on September 18 and will adhere to all of the Covid-19 appropriate behavior (CAB) guidelines. In consideration of the global pandemic environment, a limit and fixed number of daily pilgrims to the four Himalayan shrines of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri will be set and fixed for the four Himalayan shrines of Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri.
The Hemkund Sahib yatra will begin on Saturday, September 18th, according to the Uttarakhand government announcement.
The state government has published severe restrictions for those who wish to visit the four sacred Himalayan Shrines in Uttarakhand, and you must adhere to them if you wish to do so.
The government circular states that any devotee wanting to visit the shrine will be required to register online for the Char Dham yatra through the Devasthanam Board website before traveling to the temple. The below section contains detailed information on the registration and application processes, which interested individuals can simply read and follow to register themselves and participate in the yatra, which will be held in November.
Char Dham Yatra 2022, Online Registration, Yatra E Pass Apply @badrinath-kedarnath.gov
- Visit the official Char Dham Yatra application website, which is www.devasthanam.uk.gov.in, or @badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in, to submit your application.
- You will be routed to the official website and booking gateway to complete your reservation.
- You will be presented with a few guidelines on your computer screen, which you can review.
- After that, click on the cross button and scroll down a little till you see a blue box with online services: Yatra e-Pass, which you should click on. To do so, simply click on it.
- To register for the first time, you must click on the link that says “Click Here to Register,” which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- You will now be directed to a new page where you must enter your mobile number, name, gender, and email address before clicking on the Register button.
- The one-time password will be sent to you via email or text message to your mobile phone number.
- Download your e-pass using the OTP and keep watching the official website for any developments on pilgrims accessing the shrines until further notice, if at all possible.
Last Updated on March 28, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team