Hello friends, In this article, we are sharing the step by step process to check your name in Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) List. The process explained here is valid for All states & districts of India. No matter if you belong to Bihar, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Rajasthan or any other state of India, by following this process you can see if your name exists in Indira Awas Yojana Suchi or not. Let’s get started right away.
Before we share the process, let us clear one common misconception. Many people think that Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) is different than the existing Awas yojana scheme. Well, this is not the case, Indira Awas Yojana which was earlier formally known as Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was renamed to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). So, Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) & Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) are one and the same thing. After the name was changed, the official website of Indira Awas Yojana (iay.nic.in) was also redirected to PMAY official website (pmayg.nic.in)
Which People names will appear in Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) List, Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the eligibility conditions for the scheme :
Note: If you are not eligible as per the following conditions and have applied for the scheme, your name will not appear in the Indira Awas Yojana List.
- Families who do not have their own houses or houses that have zero, one, or a maximum of two rooms with a kutcha wall and roof.
- Households that do not have a literate adult above 25 years of age
- Landless candidates who are earning income from casual labor
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Minorities
- Families without an adult male member between 16 and 59 years of age
- Families without any adult member aged between 16 and 59 years
- Families without any physically disabled members and with a disabled member
Here are some more possible reasons for your name to not appear in IAY list:
- The applicant has a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) with a spending limit of more than or equal to Rs.50,000
- An applicant or his/her family member is a government employee with an income of more than Rs.10,000 per month
- If any member of the family is paying income tax, then that family becomes ineligible for Indira Awas Scheme
- Families having a landline connection or own a refrigerator or other similar facilities
IAY List 2021 | How to Check Name in Indira Awas Yojana list Online
Here is the step by step process:
- First of all, visit the Official portal of Indira Awas Yojana (now known as Awas Yojana gramin) i.e. pmayg.nic.in
- Once there, you will see the homepage:
- Now, go to “Stakeholders” section in the main menu & Click on IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary Link
- Once you use this link, you will be redirected to another page, where you will be asked to enter your Registration number
- Enter the registration number & hit the submit button to know if your name exists in the list or not.
Note: The registration number was given to you when you applied for the scheme. If you don’t have a registration number, don’t worry you can still check your name using the given steps.
Indira Awas Yojana List (Suchi) | Search By Name (All States, Districts)
As mentioned above, if you don’t have a registration number. don’t worry, you can still check your name on the IAY list using the following steps:
- First of all, Visit the Beneficiary List page from HERE
- Now, we will not enter any registration number here. Instead, click on “Advanced Search” button in the right corner
- Clicking on Advanced search, button takes you to another page which looks like this:
- Now, you need to first of all, Select your State name, then Enter District, then Block name & Finally the panchayat
- After this, In the Scheme name section, select “IAY New Construction” (If you applied for new home construction). If you didn’t apply for new home construction, you should select, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
In example above, I selected Bihar state to view details of Indira Awas Beneficiaries.
- Then you need to select the Financial year i.e. the Year when you applied for the scheme. Options are available to select from FY 2010-11 to 2021
- After this you can simply click on “Search” to see names of all the beneficiaries in your area
Checking the IAY Beneficiary List by Name Only
If you want to search the complete list by your name only, simply follow the above-mentioned steps but this time also enter your name in the given space
As you can see, it is very easy to know if your name exists in the Indira Awas Yojana Scheme list or not. You can check it by Name or simply by selecting your State, Districts, Block & panchayat to see details of all the beneficiaries.
Indira Awas Yojana List 2021, Check State Wise
|Andaman and Nicobar (UT)|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT)|
|Daman and Diu (UT)|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
Related Questions & Answers:
I don’t know my IAY Application registration number, how to check name in list?
Knowing the registration number is not absolutely mandatory. You can check details without it also.
Can i see my name in Indira Awas Yojana beneficiary list by simply providing my name?
Yes, you need to provide the State, District, Block & Panchayat name. Then enter your name and leave all other field empty and hit the search button to see the details.
What scheme name should i select “IAY new Construction” or any other?
If you applied under IAY new construction scheme, you should select this one, else you need to select “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana” for other components of housing scheme.
What other options are available to view the IAY List?
You can search by Name, Father’s/Husband name, BPL Number, Account number, Sanction Order number
Keep Visiting Hindiyojana.in for Latest Sarkari Yojana Updates and other latest info