Apply for Indian Oil IOCL Petrol Pump Dealership, Fill in the online application form, Know detailed process using official contact number
Indian oil corporation limited (IOCL) is one of the leading brands in public oil, gas, and electric charging stations, securing the first position in fortune 500 companies in 2016 with more than 30,000 petrol pumps across the country. They bring innovation and technology to the energy industry and operate throughout the country. To become part of the revolution, we will help join this leading brand with an Indian oil petrol pump dealership. It helps its dealers earn more and spend less with its reliable and durable business, get Indian Oil petrol Pump dealership form, and set up in no time.
- 1 Indian Oil IOCL Dealership Requirements – Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Documents/Information required while Filling Indian Oil Petrol pump Distributorship
- 3 Indian Oil IOCL Dealership 2022 – How to Apply, Online Registration, Application Form, Contact Number
- 4 Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership (IOCL) helpline – Toll Free Contact Number
Indian Oil IOCL Dealership Requirements – Eligibility Criteria
Must be an Indian citizen with no criminal background or FIR filed against you anytime in the past.
- If you want to open your petrol pump on a national or state highway, you need to sufficient land for the same that is at least 1200-1600 square meters.
- To open in a city, you need 800 square meters of land.
- You cannot open your Indian oil petrol pump dealership on green belt land. Agricultural land is not valid, and convert it to non-agricultural land and get its certificates
The age limit necessary to apply for this dealership is 21 to 60 years.
Education qualification– 10th pass for rural and urban (Regular) 12th pass
Documents/Information required while Filling Indian Oil Petrol pump Distributorship
- Lease agreement if the land is taken on lease.
- Bank account copy
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- No Objection certificates.
- Land property documents.
- A copy of PAN and for identity as well as address proof your Aadhar card.
Investment capital requirement
You can choose how much you wish to invest; it will be considered according to the location and how much you are willing to invest.
- 10-25 L
- 25-50 L
- 50-1 Cr
- 1-5 Cr
Application fees to be paid (Non-refundable) _
- Locations reserved for SC/ST category – Rs. 3,000
- A site dedicated to OBC category – Rs. 5000
- Other Locations – Rs. 10,000
Security deposit (refundable)
For Regular ROs
- Open category- Rs. 5 L
- OBC category- Rs. 4 L
- SC/ST category- Rs. 3L
- Open category- Rs. 4 L
- OBC category- Rs. 3 L
- SC/ST category- Rs. 2 L
- Commissions on petrol- 2-2.50 per liter
- Commissions on Diesel – 1.80-2.40 per liter
Indian Oil IOCL Dealership 2022 – How to Apply, Online Registration, Application Form, Contact Number
Step 1– You need to go to this site. This page lists advertisements and guidelines for selecting candidates for giving out Retail outlet (RO) dealerships. Depending on where you live, the size of the Indian oil petrol pump dealership will vary. Keep a constant check on this site as they release notifications, advertisements for dealerships, and leasing of land and property for dealership land includes. Your eligibility with the land ownership component must consist of self, lease, and agreement.
Make sure you check beforehand the location for which you need to apply and the vacancy as well as availability before proceeding to use at the portal.
STEP-2 – Fill out the application form as and when specified in the advertisement released on the company website or the portal given here. You need to register by filling in your details. The companies that you can choose from are Bharat petrol pump, HP (Hindustan Petroleum) as well as Indian Oil Corporation. All three of them are government companies offering oil and diesel.
STEP-3 – All the candidates who have filled the form will get an email to a meeting for a draw for a particular location for which you have filled the form. One candidate will be selected, and others will be kept on hold. However, winning a draw doesn’t confirm your selection. You must complete other processes; otherwise, other candidates on hold will be given a chance if you don’t satisfy the eligibility.
STEP-4- After winning the draw, you need to submit your documents within ten days, and then you will receive a mail for proceeding further. A Land evaluation committee (LEC) will be sent from the company to oversee and evaluate your land.
STEP-5 – Field verification concerns the verification of the documents which you have submitted.
STEP-6 – Letter of Intent (LEI) will be given to you by the company after successful verification.
STEP-7 – You need to get all your NOCs from different departments.
STEP-8 – Now you can start the petrol pump construction according to the company. A Letter of Appointment shall be issued for you.
Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership (IOCL) helpline – Toll Free Contact Number
If you have any doubts and queries regarding the process. You can conveniently get in touch with the company here. The helpline numbers and head offices are different for different states.