IGIMS Patna Online Video Call Consultation facility has started. Interested patients can use the telemedicine facility for respective departments. Slots will be booked. Interested people need to download & install the IGIMS mobile app to use the facility.
Amid the second wave of the Covid 19 pandemic, the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) will launch the Telemedicine Consultation soon. The main objective is to reduce the patient footfall in the current pandemic through the Telemedicine Facility. Moreover, the government announced that the patients could avail themselves of the teleconsultation with 50 Rupees for 10 minutes. The patients can select the slots of their choice and avail of the Online Video Consultation.
IGIMS Patna Telemedicine Facility
Due to COVID, IGIMS Patna has taken a great step of starting telemedicine facility. The doctors will interact with the patients via video call. The video consultation facility will be chargeable @ Rs. 50 for 10 minutes.
This article explains the complete details about the IGIMS Patna Telemedicine Facility, Online Video Consultation, Slot Booking, and Mobile App Download.
IGIMS Patna Video Consultation Service, Video Calling
Let us see the details of the Online Vide Consultation Services that will be launched soon by IGIMS Patna.
- This initiative aims to help the patients to have a video consultation with the doctors at lower rates.
- For example, the patients will have to pay Rs. 6 per minute for the consultation, around Rs 60 for ten minutes.
- The patients have every choice to book his/her slots online for the online video consultation facility.
- However, after the online consultation with the doctor, the IGIMS Mobile app will generate the doctor’s prescription online.
- Laboratory test reports will also be available through the mobile app or by e-mail.
- Moreover, generated online prescriptions will be stored on the patient’s mobile app and the IGIMS server hosted on the Cloud for two years at least.
How to Book Slots for IGIMS Patna Telemedicine (Video Calling) Facility
Let us see the online process to book the slots for IGIMS Patna Telemedicine Facility online.
- In this instance, only the announcement has been made regarding the Telemedicine Facility at cheaper rates, as discussed above.
- However, there is no piece of news about the slot booking process for the Online Video Consultation.
- From the official sources, it has been learned that the slot booking will start very soon on the IGIMS Portal and App.
- However, because of the current Covid-19 situation, the IGIMS administration has declared IGIMS, Patna, as a Covid-19 Hospital.
- So, in this instance, all the OPD Registrations will remain closed till further orders.
- It has also been announced that the OPD Services for Non-Covid Patients has been resumed on the mobile app.
- Please check the IGIMS mobile app regarding the same.
Download IGIMS Android Mobile App
The citizens can also avail themselves of the teleconsultation facility using the mobile app. Let us see the online procedure to download the IGIMS Android Mobile Application, as shown below.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile.
- Enter the IGIMS in the search box.
- It then displays the relevant search results.
- Click on the IGIMS App from the search results.
- Then, click on the install button under the IGIMS Mobile App.
- It then installs and downloads the mobile app on your mobile.
- Open the mobile app and start enjoying the services of the IGIMS.
|IGIMS Patna Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Official Mobile App||From Here|
|Telemedicine Official Announcement||Read Here|
|Do Check||Latest Sarkari Yojana|
IGIMS Patna Telemedicine Facility FAQs
What is the abbreviated form of the IGIMS concerning the following article?
The full form of IGIMS is Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, concerning the following article.
What is the price that the candidates should pay to avail the consultation facility from the doctors using IGIMS Patna Portal or Mobile App?
The applicants should pay Rs 6 per minute to avail of the online video consultation facilities from IGIMS Portal or Mobile App.
What is the tentative date of the launch of the IGIMS Patna Telemedicine facility?
The announcement has been recently by the management of IGIMS, and further updates about the launch will unveil shortly.
Do the patients have the opportunity to book the consultation slots of their choice of timings?
Yes, the patients have the opportunity to book the consultation slots of their choice in the given timings.
Last Updated on June 22, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari