IBPS RRB recruitment 2021 notified for 10,676 Vacancies. Eligible applicants may apply online & fill the online registration form. This article explains all about IBPS RRB Bharti. If you are interested, you must read the complete article & fill in the ibps RRB registration form 2021. The vacancy to be filled is for Office Assistant & Officer Scale 1,2,3.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has unveiled a piece of good news for the banking job aspirants. It has recently announced that it would fill as many as 10,676 vacancies in Regional Rural Banks. The application process has already been started from 8th June 2021 and will continue up to 28th June 2021. It is a good opportunity for the banking aspirants in this pandemic to apply for the IBPS RRB Vacancies.
- 1 IBPS RRB Apply Online
- 2 New IBPS RRB Recruitment June 2021 – FAQs
- 2.1 What is the final date of the submission of the online applications for the ibps RRB vacancy 2021?
- 2.2 What is the total number of vacant seats?
- 2.3 What is the official date of the written test of the IBPS RRB Examination 2021?
- 2.4 Can I make fee payments for the IBPS RRB Vacancies online on the official portal?
IBPS RRB Apply Online
IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Officer Scale 1,2,3 recruitment notification is out. Due to the huge vacancy this year, there is great excitement among interested applicants. IBPS RRB recruitment 2021 features around 10k vacant seats. Before filling in the IBPS RRB 2021 online form, you must read the official notification explaining the eligibility criteria and other enlistment rules.
|Last Date to Apply|
|Application Form Filling Mode|
IBPS RRB 10,000 Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the ibps rrb 10,676 vacancy.
Detailed eligibility rules are mentioned in the attached official notification pdf file. You are advised to take some time and study it.
- The applicant should be an Indian National to get eligible for recruitment.
- The experience is different for different vacancies under this recruitment.
- The Specialist and Chartered Account needs one year of experience, and General Officer Banking needs two years of experience. Office Assistant and Assistant Manager doesn’t need any experience.
- Educational Qualification is also different for different posts under this recruitment.
- The age criteria for the Officer Assistant are 18 years to 28 years. For a Manager, it is 21 years to 32 years. For Senior Manager it is 21 years to 40 years, and for Assistant Manager it is 18 years to 30 years.
The applicants should download the online application form and read all the instructions before applying for any vacancy under ibps RRB online.
Download IBPS RRB 2021 Official Notification PDF
Here is the Official Notification, kindly spare few moments and read it :
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021, Apply, Online Form
Let us look at the online process to apply for the IBPS RRB online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of IBPS RRB.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the online application link scrolling at the top of the home page.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the next page below.
- Choose the vacancy you wish to apply for, and click on the following link.
- Here we have chosen to apply for Officer Assistants (Multipurpose) link.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Click Here for New Registration Tab.
IBPS RRB Online Registration, Application Form 2021
- It then opens up the below Registration Form.
- Enter/Confirm First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, and Full Name.
- Enter/Confirm Mobile Number and Email.
- Enter Alternative Number and Security Code.
- Click on the Save and Next Button.
- On the next page, upload the Scanned Photograph and Digital Signature of the Candidate.
- Under the Basic Details Section, Select the category, disability details, and answers all the Yes/No questions as shown below.
- In the other section, Enter/Select the Nationality, State, Centre of Preliminary Examination, Centre of Main Examination, ID Proof, ID Proof Number.
- Also, enter all the personal details once again in the form.
- Verify all the details and click on the Validate Your Details.
- Enter all the education details in chronological order, Work Experience Details, and Other Details like Languages Known.
- Click on the Validate Your Details.
- Also, click on the Save and Next button.
- Select the Organisational Preference.
- It then displays the preview of the application form.
- Click on the declaration and confirmation checkboxes at the bottom of the preview.
- Click on the Complete Registration button.
- On the next page, upload your left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- Enter the Security Code and Click on the Save and Next Button.
- In the last section, complete the payment by entering your credit/debit card details.
Note: Please note that the online application process remains the same for the other two vacancies under ibps rrb.
New IBPS RRB Recruitment June 2021 – FAQs
What is the final date of the submission of the online applications for the ibps RRB vacancy 2021?
The applicants should apply for the ibps rrb 2021 vacancies on or before 28th June 2021.
What is the total number of vacant seats?
The IBPS will fill as many as 10676 vacancies under the current RRB Recruitment.
What is the official date of the written test of the IBPS RRB Examination 2021?
The official date of the written test for the IBPS RRB is on 1st August 2021.
Can I make fee payments for the IBPS RRB Vacancies online on the official portal?
Yes, the applicants can make the payments directly online on the official portal of IBPS RRB.
|Official Website||Go to IBPS Official Site|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment Page||Direct Page Link|
|Latest Govt. Schemes||Check Here|