How to Apply for HUDA Plot Scheme 2021, Gurgaon/Panchkula/Faridabad Notification PDF, Online Application Form, Registration @ hsvphry.org.in
The Haryana Government Started the HUDA in 1962 for the development of Urban Areas. With this, the Government will acquire the movable and immovable land and uses it for Residential, industrial, recreational, and Commercial Purposes. The main objective of the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021 is to provide acquired land as low-cost houses to the weaker sections. Now the HUDA department starts applying a new Plot scheme (For Industrial and Residentials) and releases the notification.
The interested beneficiaries can visit and apply to the HUDA Plot Scheme on the Official Portal hsvphry.org.in.
HUDA Plot Scheme 2021
This article explains the Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Gurgaon, Panchkula, Faridabad Notification PDF, Online Application, and Eligibility Criteria of the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021.
Gurgaon, Panchkula, Faridabad Notification PDF of HUDA Plot Scheme 2021
Let us see find the details with the PDF Notification of the Scheme.
- To find the PDF Notification of the Scheme, the candidate has to visit the Official Website of HUDA
- Click on the Latest News which appears on the page for pdf Notification of HUDA Plot Scheme 2021
- Also, Click Here to open the Notification PDF of the HUDA Plot directly, Scheme 2021.
HUDA Plot Scheme Citizen Registration @ hsvphry.org.in
Let us see the online procedure for Citizen Registration Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of HUDA.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click Here to get redirected to the HUDA Plot Scheme Citizen Registration.
- Under the Personal Details Section, Select/Enter the ID Proof, Applicant First Name, Applicant Middle Name, Applicant Last Name, User ID, Date of Birth, Gender, Place of Birth, State of Birth, Marital Status.
- Enter Father’s/Husband’s First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.
- Under Contact Details Section, Enter Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, City, State, Pin Code, Residence Number, Office Number, Office Extension Number, Mobile Number and Fax Number.
- Enter Email ID, Present Occupation, and Total Monthly Income.
- Under the Password Information Section, Enter Password, Confirm Password, Security Question and Answer.
- Click on the Register User.
- It then successfully registers the citizen on the HUDA Portal.
How to Apply Online for the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021
Let us see the procedure to find the Online Application Form of the Scheme by the Haryana Government.
- Visit the Official Website of the HUDA.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- It takes the online user to the Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard select the concerned housing schemes.
- Select and Click on the respective housing scheme.
Online Registration of HUDA Plot Scheme 2021
- It then opens up the online registration form, as shown below.
- Enter the Personal Details, Address for Communication, Bank Account Details, and Upload the necessary documents.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
- The applicants can take the printout of the application form for future references.
Eligibility Criteria for the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021
Let us see the Eligibility Criteria of the beneficiaries to apply for the scheme.
- The Candidates must be residents of Haryana State.
- Only those agencies shall be eligible to participate in the tender which has executed a similar nature of work.
- The migrated people from rural areas to urban areas who did not have their own houses are eligible to participate in the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021.
HUDA Plot Scheme 2021 Residential / Industrial Plots provided Areas
Let us see the areas in which the Residential/Industrial Plots are provided, as shown below.
- Fatehabad Sector 11, sector 56, sector 56a
- Ambala Sector 27
- Palwal Sector 12
- Bahadurgarh Sector 10
- Fatehabad Sector 80
- Karnal sector 32, 33
- Sonipat Sector 5, 19
- Jind sector 9
- Fatehabad sector 9, 11
- Rewari Sector 5 sector 7
- Dadari sector 9
- Jagadhri Sector 22, 24
- Mahendragarh sector 9, 10
- Safidon sector 7, 8, 9
- Agroha sector 6
- Palwal Sector 12
- Nuh Sector 1, sector 2, 9
- Tarawadi Sector 1
HUDA Toll Free Number. 1800-180-3030
Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran
HSVP Office Complex, C – 3, Sector 6, Panchkula, INDIA
HUDA Plot Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is HUDA Plot Scheme Started by Haryana Government?
The HUDA Plot Scheme is Started to provide the own houses to the migrated people of urban areas in Haryana State.
Who are the Eligible beneficiaries for the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021?
The Migrant People of urban areas are only Eligible for the HUDA Plot scheme 2021.
What is the main Objective of the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021?
The main objective of the scheme is to develop the urban areas of the Haryana Government.
What are the types of Plots that are started to provide for the scheme?
The Residential Plots and Industrial Plots are the two types of plots that the Haryana Government provides.