Himachal Board of Secondary Education has unveiled a piece of good news for aspirants preparing for the TET. The HP TET Board has mentioned that the TET Exam will be conducted from 4th July to 18th July this year. According to the announcement, the exam is to happen in offline mode. Moreover, the application process for the HP TET Exam will start on 24th May. The applicants can follow the detailed schedule to get more information about the Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test.
The interested applicants can visit the official website and register online for the HP TET.
This article explains the online procedure to register online for HP TET 2021, Important Dates, Subject Wise Schedule.
Important Dates of Himachal Pradesh TET
Let us see the important dates of the Teachers Eligibility Test of Himachal Pradesh.
|HP TET Notification Release Date||05 April 2021|
|HP TET Registration Starts on||24 May 2021|
|HP TET Registration Last Date||13 June 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application by paying late Fee||14 June to 18 June 2021|
|HPTET 2021 Exam Dates||04 July to 18 July 2021|
Subject Wise Exam Schedule of HP TET 2021
Let us see the subject wise exam schedule of HP TET 2021.
|JBT TET (D.El.Ed)||July 4th, 2021||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Shastri TET||July 4th, 2021||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|TGT (Non-Medical) TET||July 10, 2021||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Language Teacher TET||July 10, 2021||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|TGT (Arts) TET||July 11, 2021||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|TGT (Medical) TET||July 11, 2021||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Punjabi TET||July 18, 2021||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Urdu TET||July 18, 2021||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
How to Fill HP TET Online Application Form
Let us see the step-by-step guide to fill Himachal Pradesh Online Registration Form.
- Visit the Official Portal of HP BOSE.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Online Application Form displayed on the Home Page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the Register option for registering on the portal.
- Enter/Select the Aadhar Number, Subject, Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Contact Number, and Email ID.
- Enter Date of Birth, Sex, and Nationality.
- Answer the Question: Have you passed the prescribed examination for sitting in TET or appearing in the final examination.
- Enter the Candidate’s Complete Mailing Address, Correspondence Address, Pin Code, and Permanent Address.
- Enter the Pin Code, District, Revenue Sub-Division to which belongs.
- Answer the Question: Bonafide Himachal (Yes/No), and Bonafide District.
- Select the preferred examination center such as District and Revenue Sub-Division.
- Click on the Save Button.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page to click on the checkbox accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Signin button at the bottom of the form.
- It takes the online user to the Login Page below.
- Enter the Application Number, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Click on the Edit/Modify Application Form to modify any details entered previously.
- Click on the Upload Photo and Signature Button.
- It then displays the below page where the online users should upload their scanned photo and digital signature, as shown below.
- Please remember that the size of the photo should be between 15 kb to 20 kb, and the size of the signature should be 10 kb to 15 kb.
- Click on the Ok Button after uploading the documents.
- Click on the Online Fee Payment Button to proceed to fee payment.
- The candidates can pay through SBI Payment Gateway or the HDFC Payment Gateway.
- Enter the details of Credit/Debit/UPI and continue the payment process.
- After completing the fee payment, the applicants can take the printout of the preview of their applications for future reference.
Note: The above application process 2020 is for the reference of the applicant. However, the online form filling process remains the same this year also. We will keep you updated once the link is active on the portal.
Step by Step Guide to Download HP TET Official Notification PDF
Let us see the download procedure for the HP TET Official Notification, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of HP Board of School Education.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Notifications Option on the top of the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page below.
- Select and Click on the Link: Notification Regarding Schedule for HP TET 2021.
- It then downloads the official notification of the HP TET 2021 in PDF Format.
- The interested applicants can take the printout of the official advertisement for future references.
HP Teachers Eligibility Test 2021 FAQs
What is the starting date of the online application process for the Himachal Pradesh TET 2021?
The online application process for the HP TET for the year 2021 will start on 24th May 2021.
What is the mode of the conduction of the HP TET Exam this year?
The Himachal Pradesh TET Exam will be conducted in offline mode this year.
What is the application fee for the general category applicants who are applying to the HP TET Exam?
The application fee for the general category candidates is Rupees 800.
Can I get the details of the subject-wise schedule of the Himachal Pradesh TET Exam 2021?
The interested candidates can find out the subject-wise schedule of HP TET in the following article.