How to Apply Online for HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Yojana 2021,Housing Scheme for SC Beneficiaries, Online Registration Form, Notification PDF, List
The Himachal State Government has launched another scheme for the welfare of the citizens in the state. This time, the government has announced a Housing Scheme for people who belong to the Scheduled Castes. The scheme is named the HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Yojana (स्वर्ण जयंती आश्रय योजना)2021. The government’s objective is to provide the essential amenities to the SC candidates of the state. Moreover, the government has set a target to finish houses by 2022.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Scheme.
HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Yojana 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Yojana 2021, Housing Scheme SC Beneficiaries, Online Registration Form, Notification PDF, and List.
Overview of Swaran Jayanti Housing Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||HP Swaran Jayanti Ashray Yojana|
|Implementing State||Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Process||Online / Offline (will be notified soon)|
|Beneficiaries||SC People of Himachal Pradesh|
|Number of Houses||12000|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Mr. Jai Ram Thakur|
How to Apply Online for HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Scheme 2021
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Scheme 2021.
- The scheme has very recently announced by the state government of Himachal Pradesh.
- In this instance, we don’t have any official information regarding the Official Portal or Application/Registration Procedure about the scheme.
Housing Scheme for SC Beneficiaries Online Application Form 2021
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the official website or online application procedure.
- However, it is expected that the housing registrations may start on the state’s official website.
Swaran Jayanti Himachal SC Housing Scheme Notification PDF
- The interested applicants can download the official notification from the official website of Himachal Pradesh.
- After downloading the Notification PDF, the candidates can find out all the details like Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Housing Scheme Details, etc.
- Click Here to Download the PDF of the Swaran Jayanti Ashray Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria of Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Scheme
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the HP Swaran Jayanti Housing Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh State.
- The candidate applying to the housing scheme should belong to the Scheduled Castes (SC).
- Applicants must not be loan defaulters from any bank or lending institution.
- The candidates applying to the Housing Scheme should not own any house in their name in the HP State.
List of Documents Required for HP Swaran Jayanti Ashraya Yojana
Find out the list of documents that an applicant should produce to apply for the HP SC Housing Scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Running Loans Information
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
Nodal Officer: UC Kaundal
Dy. Director (Tech)
Mobile : +919816638550
Email ID: email@example.com
Swaran Jayanti Housing Scheme for SC FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the HP Swaran Jayanti Housing Scheme 2021?
The HP Swaran Jayanti Housing Scheme’s main motive is to build houses for the state’s SC beneficiaries.
Is the online application process live on the official portal of the Swaran Jayanti Housing Scheme?
At present, the online application process for the HP Swaran Jayanti Housing Scheme is not available. We will keep you updated once the registration process starts on the official website.
What is the target of providing the houses for eligible beneficiaries in the Himachal Pradesh State?
The Himachal State Government will build the houses by 2022 to the SC Beneficiaries in the state.
Are the non-residents of Himachal Pradesh eligible for the HP Swaran Jayanti Aashraya Yojana?
No, the scheme is applicable only for the Non-Residents in the state. No other state residents will be eligible for this scheme.