Step by Step Guide to Apply for HP Police Recruitment 2021 (Constable/SI/Driver Bharti) 1334 Vacancy, Online Form, Notification @ hppolice.gov.in
Latest Update : The latest news is that the candidates must have registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Himachal Pradesh, Heavy Transport Driver License (for the Post of Constable Driver Only), Himachali bonafide and Reserve Category Certificates all valid as on the Date of Submission of Application Form. Please note, the candidates from other states are not eligible. Moreover, the online application process will start soon in the next month.
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has announced that it will fill 1334 vacancies for Constable/SI/Driver Posts. These vacant positions are for both male and female candidates aspiring for police department jobs. The board has also announced that the candidates should pass at least 12th Grade to get eligible for the HP Police Recruitment. Moreover, the candidates have the opportunity to apply for the police recruitment online on the HP Police Portal. Moreover, the Himachal Police Department has also released an official notification in which the candidates can get to know all the details about the HP Police Recruitment.
The interested and eligible candidates of Himachal Pradesh can apply for the HP Police Recruitment on the official portal.
HP Police Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the 1334 Himachal Police Recruitment Vacancies for Constable/SI/Driver, Online Registration Form, and Official Notification Form.
Important Dates of HP Police Constable Recruitment
Let us see the important dates of the HP Police Constable Recruitment 2021, as shown below.
|Online Registration Process||March 2021|
|Last date to apply||April 2021|
|Admit card release for Written Test||August 2021|
|Date for Written Test||September 2021|
|Result Declaration||December 2021|
How to Apply for HP 1334 Constable/SI/Driver Recruitment 2021 @ hppolice.gov.in
Let us look at the online procedure to apply and online registration for the Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Himachal Police.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the HP 1334 Police Recruitment Link.
- It then opens up the online registration of the HP Police Recruitment.
- Enter the Personal, Academic, and Other Necessary Details.
- Submit the Application Form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Note: At present, the online application form is not available on the official portal. Please keep visiting the official website to carry out the registration process.
Eligibility Criteria for HP Police Bharti 2021
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the HP Police Police Recruitment 2021.
- For Sub-Inspector: The Candidates applying for the S.I Post must have the equivalent qualification from a recognized College Institute.
- Constable: The Candidates must complete Class 12th from recognized board or its equivalent.
Age Criteria for the Applicants :
- The Minimum age limit of the applicant should be 18 Years of age.
- The Maximum age limit of the applicant should be 23 Years of age.
- The Minimum age limit of the applicant should be 21 Years of age.
- The Maximum age limit of the applicant should be 26 Years of age.
- For certain categories and group government give relaxation as per government rules.
Application fees: Application fee is different as per the category wise such as
For constable posts:
- For General Candidates, the application fee is Rupees 140.
- For SC/ST/OBC/IRDP, the application fee is Rupees 35.
Sub Inspector posts
- General candidate: Rs 360
- SC/ST/OBC/IRDP: Rs 120
HP Police Recruitment (Constable/SI/Driver Bharti) Official Notification
- Let us see the Himachal Pradesh Constable’s official notification, Sub Inspector, and the Driver Vacancies.
- Click Here to find out the complete details of the HP Police Recruitment 2021.
HP Police Recruitment Selection Process
Let us see the selection process of the police recruitment of Himachal Pradesh State.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Character & Antecedent
Communication and Technical Services,
Superintendent of Police,
New Police Complex, Khallini, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh – 171002.
HP Police Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What are the total number of vacancies that will fill under the Himachal Police Recruitment 2021?
The HP Police Department will fill a total number of 1344 vacancies under the HP Police Recruitment.
What is the age criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for applying for the police constable/SI/Driver Vacancies?
For constable, age should be between 18 years to 23 years, and for Sub Inspector, the age should be between 21 years to 26 years.
What is the mode of fee payment of HP Police Bharti 2021?
The applicants can pay the application fee online through online payment/ bank draft/cheque.
Is there any opportunity for the female applicants to apply for the HP Police Recruitment Vacancies 2021?
Yes, the female applicants are also eligible for the HP Police Recruitment Vacancies 2021.