eUdyan portal Himachal Pradesh – Farmer horticulture online registration, apply for subsidy, calculate subsidy, and check list of udyan schemes.
Himachal Pradesh government has launched a new portal, i.e., eUdyan Portal, and a mobile app named E-Udyan App for the horticulture farmers. The main purpose of the formation of this Portal and app is to provide several beneficial services to horticulture farmers. Recently services like application for grant of fruit nursery license, small or big nursery establishment application, tractor subsidy, and various other others are also integrated into the portal.
Along with various online services, important information is also conveyed to the farmers from this portal. For example – farmers of upper Himachal can know the apple spray schedule and other fruits information. Farmer ID registration (sign up) can be done to avail of various benefits from the Himachal horticulture website.
e Udyan HP Horticulture Department
This new Portal will help the government to work for all the citizens under the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Guarantee Act. Farmers can register themselves on this Portal and enjoy the benefits of various services being offered. The government has provided several schemes for the beneficiaries through this Portal and mobile app.
Through this article, you will get detailed information for the e udyan hp horticulture farmers registration process, the process to apply for a subsidy, check farmer application status view the latest horticulture department hp schemes list 2022.
HP eUdyan Farmer Registration eudyan.hp.gov.in
To register the horticulture farmers at the HP eUdyan Portal, follow the steps given below:-
- At first, visit the official website of HP eUdyan Portal, i.e., http://www.eudyan.hp.gov.in/.
This is the home page that will appear once you click on the website link.
- Click on the menu option in the left side corner and you will see an option of login or signup as shown in the figure.
- Click on that option and the login page will appear. Click on the signup option shown on the page for the registration.
- Now, fill in all the required personal details such as name, father’s name, aadhaar number, email id, etc. Also, attach a passport size photograph of yours, i.e., of the applicant.
- At last, click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
Hence, your registration process is completed. Now, you can enjoy the benefit of various schemes introduced to the farmers through this Portal. If you found this helpful information, let us know through a comment in the comment box. Also, you can ask for your queries regarding this in the comment section. Please share it with your friends, family, and relatives.
Udyan Horticulture HP – eudyan hp gov Farmer Login
Successfully registered farmers need to log in to their account to take benefit of the various schemes offered by the horticulture department of Himachal pradesh. If you have completed the signup process mentioned above, you login into your account by following these steps:
- Visit the eudyan website
- On the right-hand side corner, click on “Login/Signup”
- Now, login to your account by providing the asked information
e Udyan Portal Himachal – Farmer Schemes List 2022
Farmers can access various schemes/ services available for them at the eUdyan Portal. Beneficiaries will get different types of benefits by registering on this Portal. These services or schemes are mentioned below:-
Demand and Supply services:-
- Demand and supply of pesticides
- Demand and Supply of Advanced Quality Planting Material (HPHDP)
Services for fruit nursery Registration:-
- Application for Grant of Fruit Nursery License
- Addition of Fruit Variety at Registered Nursery
- Renewal of Fruit Nursery License
Services related to subsidy schemes:-
- Subsidy for Establishment of Hi-Tech Nursery (4 Ha)
- Subsidy for Establishment of Small Nursery (1 Ha)
- Subsidy for Upgrading Nursery Infrastructure
- Subsidy for purchase of Power Tiller
- Subsidy for purchase of Self-propelled Horticulture Machinery
- Subsidy for Purchase of Tractor
- Subsidy for Purchase of Manual Operated Equipment (Pruning secateurs, Pruning saw, Budding or grafting knives, etc)
- Application for subsidy under Mukhya Mantri Madhu Vikas Yojna
- Application for Subsidy for Post Harvest Horticulture Inputs and Activities (MIDH)
- Application for Subsidy for Horticulture Inputs and Activities (MIDH & RKVY)
- Demand & Supply of Quality Horticulture Inputs (Plants, Tools & Implements) (SCA to SCSP)
- Application for Subsidy under MEHAK Scheme
- Application for Subsidy Under Anti Hail Net Scheme
- Application for subsidy under Horticulture Development scheme
- Application for Subsidy for Food Processing Unit (Under MIDH)
- Application for Subsidy under SMAM Scheme
- Application for subsidy under Krishi Utpaad Sarankshan Anti Hail net Yojna
- Application for subsidy under Mukhya Mantri Green House Renovation Scheme
- Application For Subsidy Under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
Services related to import registration:-
- Registration for Import of Plant Material by Importer
- Renewal Application for Import of Plant Material by Importer
Services related to pesticides:-
- Issuance of Pesticide License
- Addition of Insecticides In Pesticide License
- Renewal of Pesticide License
Mushroom related services:-
- Registration as Mushroom Producer
- Demand & Supply for Mushroom Compost
- Pollination Support in Bee Keeping
- Issuance of Essentiality Certificate
- Request for Fruit Canning
- Crop Insurance
Technical Advisory Service
- Advisory on Plant Nutrition Through Leaf Analysis
Grievance related services:-
- Right to information
A complete list of the schemes is available at HP eUdyan Portal.
E Udyan HP – Farmer Subsidy Apply Online, Calculator
According to your business, you can apply for the subsidy after the registration process. You can visit the official website, i.e. to do the same.
To calculate your subsidy, you can visit this subsidy checking page. HP eUdyan Portal to calculate your subsidy.
A new page will open in front of you as shown in the above picture. Here, the applicants can enter all the required details to calculate the subsidy such as Name of scheme, scheme type, type of beneficiary, component name, etc. Fill in all the required details carefully.
Check Farmer Application Status on e Udyan
After applying for any scheme on this portal, you can also check the current status of your application. To do so follow these steps:
- Visit the application status checking page
- Enter the application number your received after applying
- Now click on “search” to know the status of application
Himachal horticulture website FAQs
Ques Who created this Portal and why?
Ques Where the farmers can register to enjoy these schemes/services?
Last Updated on January 24, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari