Government of India has developed an online portal to provide the clearance of a single-window vehicle. Through this portal, the applicants have to submit their necessary documents and fees. The state government will take initiative to proceed with the process within a specific time-bound that is minimum of 60 days. The Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility has issued a certificate from cyber security for stable and safe access to the VAHAN database. The enrolment of an RVSF shall be legal for a primary period of 10 years and renewable for 10 years at duration.
Besides the regulation for possessing certified appliances for de-polluting, de-risking, and disassembling End of Life Vehicle (ELV), the RVSF will have to accept related health and safety legislation and law and environmental criteria laid down. In case the RVSF does not have sufficient capacity for converting severe debris (like e-waste, batteries, etc.), then such substances can be peddled to duly legal recyclers.
Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility
This article explains the complete details about the Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility, Step by Step Guide to Set up RVSP Online, and Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Rules Of Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility
Let us see the rules of the Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility, as shown below.
- In the year 2021 on 23rd September, under section 653(E), the rules for Registration and Function of Vehicle Scrapping Facility have been produced. This law is applicable not only in a specific automobile sector but also in every sector of the automobile sector, recycling sector, scrapping center, disassembling center, etc.
- MoRTH has taken the responsibility to grant the registration process and the renewal procedure for the clearance of the single window system. They have taken 60 days with the permission of the state government.
- In this system, the validity period of registration will be retained for 10 years. And one can renew the process within 10 years, it might be a little longer time.
- RVSF shall be empowered access to the VAHAN database. From this VAHAN database, a security certificate will be issued.
- NCRB database will also be in the access of RVSH for the sake of stolen vehicles.
- RVSH has also captured enough spaces to arrange the entire method related to vehicles.
- A vehicle that is older than 20 years, if not still is registered will be rejected to registration again in this process.
- PAN card, Aadhaar card, Registration certificate, and other essential documents are necessary to be submitted when the owner has to hand over the vehicle to the Registration Vehicle Scrapping Facility.
- During the scrapper to verify the details of stolen vehicles, a certificate of Deposit is a must to get the assurance from the owner of the vehicle.
- The used certificate will be provided the stamp, ‘Cancelled’.
- The government itself will take the responsibility of creating the database of the scrapped vehicles per year.
- Scrap value is 4-6% of the ex-showroom tariff of a new vehicle to be delivered to the owner by the scrapping center.
- Vehicle Manufacturers are instructed to procure a 5% rebate on the bargain of a new vehicle against the scrapping receipt.
- State governments notified to propose a road surcharge refund of up to 25% for private vehicles and up to 15% for retail vehicles.
- Registration allowances to be waived off during buying of a new vehicle against the scrapping receipt.
Registration And Fitness Test
- Norms to discern vehicle fitness will mainly be emission trials, braking, and security tool, among many other trials which are as per the Central Motor Vehicle Rules of 1989.
- Regulations for ability trials and scrapping centres to be acceptable from 1st October 2021, while scrapping of government and PSU automobiles which are aged more than 15 years to come to be valid from 1st April 2022.
- The compulsory fitness testing for massive retail vehicles is to be in action from 1st April 2023, and the equivalent will be in a position in a phased way for other sectors from 1st June 2024.
- Expanded payments for fitness certificate and trial to be favourable for retail vehicles 15 years ahead from the date of preliminary registration and in case of downfall to obtain the fitness certificate, such automobiles to be de-registered.
- Heightened re-registration payments to be favourable for personal vehicles 15 years ahead of the date of preliminary registration. Such vehicles are to be de-registered after 20 years if seemed broken or in case of negligence to restore the registration receipt.
- A vehicle declining the fitness trial or going awry to obtain a revival of its registration certificate to be proclaimed as ‘End of Life.
How to Set Up Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility
Let us see the online procedure to apply and register online for RVSH on the official portal.
- The entire process of online registration, 2021 is still not being disclosed.
- So as far we will able to collect all the details, we will soon update this article.
RVSP Online Registration Form 2021
- So keep your eyes on this article for further details.
- As per the announcement of the government, this article will be going to be brought up to date.
Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility FAQs
What is the full form of the RVSP concerning the following article?
The full form of the RVSP is Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility.
Is the online application process active on the official portal for Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility?
In this instance, there is no online application process available for the RVSP.
What are the essential documents required when registering for the Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility?
PAN card, Aadhaar card, Registration certificate, and other essential documents are necessary to be submitted when the owner has to hand over the vehicle to the Registration Vehicle Scrapping Facility.
What is the validity of the Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility (RVSP)?
The validity of the Registered Vehicle Scrapping Facility is 10 years, and the vehicle owners should renew after the completion of 10 years.