[LPG] Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana | Application, Registration Form 2021 PDF Download Online at food.hp.nic.in
A lot of trees have been chopped to cook food on traditional Chullah. It is most common in Himachal Pradesh, where women in the rural depend on fuel-wood to cook. The major disadvantage of this practice leads to deforestation as well as global warming. Prime Minister Narendra Government, to curb traditional cooking practices and save the environment, introduced Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. This scheme aims to provide the LPG connections to the beneficiary women in the state. As many as 1.36 lakh families got benefited under this scheme. Later the scheme was implemented by the Himachal State Government as Grihini Suvidha Yojana.
This article explains the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Scheme, Application Procedure, and the Online Registration Procedure for applying this scheme.
What is Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
- Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana is an LPG connection and Gast Stove scheme dedicated to the women of Himachal Pradesh.
- The scheme’s objective is to mitigate the traditional cooking practices on chulla, which harms the environment.
- The scheme includes the beneficiaries who were not covered under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- The Himachal State government has started Grihini Suvidha Scheme to increase the reachability. Moreover, it covers the left out people of the central government.
- The beneficiaries will get 1600 Rupees from the government for Gas Cylinder, Regulator, Gas Pipe, and Gas Stove with 2 burners. Moreover, the government 600 Rupees is provided to the beneficiary.
- Under the state government scheme, a total number of 2,58,178 families were covered under the scheme.
- This free gas connection scheme also benefits a few government employees and the pensioners in the state.
Apply Online for Grihini Suvidha Scheme @ food.hp.nic.in
Let us see the online application form filling procedure to register under Grihini Suvidha Scheme introduced by Himachal Pradesh Government. This procedure is for the low-income families who wish to apply for a new LPG Connection under the free gas stove and gas connection scheme.
- Visit the official portal of Himachal Food and Civil Supplies
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- Scroll down the Home Page and click on the Download Forms available in the Citizen Services Section.
- It then redirects to the Downloads Section, in which the user should check the available forms.
- Now click on the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojna.
HP Grihini Suvidha Online Registration Form firstname.lastname@example.org
- It then downloads the application form in the pdf form.
- The applicants can download and take the print out of the form.
- The candidate should fill the hard copy of the form manually.
- On the first page of the form, the applicants should enter the Name of the Application, Aadhar Number, Date of Birth, Father’s and Mother’s Name.
- Enter the address of the applicant, District, Pin Code, State, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Fill the POI Code, Card Number, Ration Card Number, Nationality, Bank Account Number, and other bank details.
- Read the instructions and other details on the next pages.
- On the last page of the application form, the applicants should manually enter other details requesting the LPG Connection mentioning the station and date on the application’s right side.
- Put the Signature and Mobile Number at the bottom right of the page.
- Attach the copies of other required documents such as Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bank Pass Book, and submit it to the concerned department.
- After the verification, the applicant will recieve the status of the application on their registered mobile numbers.
Download PDF Form @ food.hp.nic.in
As discussed earlier, the applicants should fill the application form for the Grihini Suvidha Scheme manually. After filling it manually, the candidates should submit to the concerned officials for verification.
Find out the PDF Form of the Grihini Suvidha Yojana online on the portal by clicking on the below link.
HP Grihini Suvidha Gas Connection Scheme FAQ’s
What is the objective behind the Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2021?
The objective of the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana is to provide gas connections and stoves to families with low-income in the state.
What benefits will the HP state’s people get after registering for Grihini Suvidha Gas Connection Scheme?
The people will get an LPG Connection and the Gas stove after the applicant’s registration form’s approval.
Are the government employees eligible for the Grihini Suvidha Gas Connection Scheme?
Yes, the government employees who are not having gas connections can apply for the Grihini Suvidha Scheme.
Are the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana beneficiaries eligible for applying the gas connection under this free gas connection scheme?
No, the existing beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana are not eligible to apply for this scheme.