HDFC Scholarship 2021 named “HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship 2021” launched recently. HDFC is one of the top banking services institutions in India. In helping the poor and underprivileged, HDFC has recently launched HDFC Bank Praivartan Scholarship for economically backward students. The students studying class VI (6th) and above up to Post Graduation are eligible to apply & take benefit of this newly released scholarship scheme by HDFC Bank.
Through this scholarship, the poor students who cannot bear the expenses for continuing their education will get monetary assistance of up to 75,000. It has also been announced that the applicant students should apply for the scholarship on or before 31st July 2021.
The following article explains the procedure to apply for the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2021-22.
- 1 HDFC Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 What’s the Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship
- 1.2 Documents Required for the HDFC Bank Parivartan Apprenticeship
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for the HDFC Scholarship | Parivartan ECS Apprenticeship Form 2021
- 1.4 HDFC ECS Scholarship 2021 FAQs
- 1.5 How to apply for the HDFC Parivartan Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22?
- 1.6 Who are eligible for the HDFC Scholarship Scheme 2021?
- 1.7 What is the last date for applying to the HDFC Scholarship?
- 1.8 Is it mandatory to upload the income certificate and the bank details online during the application process?
HDFC Scholarship 2021
|★Scholarship Name||★HDFC Bank’s Parivatan ECS Scholarship 2021|
|★Beneficiaries||★Economically backward students from Class 6th to Post Graduation|
|★Maximum Financial Assistance||★Rs. 75000|
|★Last Date to Apply||★31 July 2021|
This article explains the online process to apply online for the HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, and Complete Details.
This is a great opportunity for all the needy students and they should not miss this opportunity. In order to take full advantage of the HDFC Bank scholarship scheme, the interested applicant must understand all aspects and apply accordingly.
What’s the Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the HDFC Scholarship.
- The scholarship scheme is open for all Indian Nationals.
- The students applying for the scheme must be studying in Class 6 to 12 in a private, government, or government-aided school.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than Rupees 2, 50,000 Lakh.
- The applicant’s percentage in the previous exams should be at least 55%.
- The last date for submission of the applications for the HDFC scholarship is 31-July-2021.
Documents Required for the HDFC Bank Parivartan Apprenticeship
Let us find out the list of documents required for applying for the HDFC ECS Parivartan Scholarship Scheme.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Last Year Marksheet
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Income Proofs issued by Gram Panchayat, Ward Counsellor, Sarpanch, SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar, or Affidavit.
Note: If the current year mark list is not available, he/she can submit the previous year mark list.
How to Apply Online for the HDFC Scholarship | Parivartan ECS Apprenticeship Form 2021
Let us see the online process to apply for the HDFC Parivartan Scholarship.
- Visit the Official Portal of Buddy4Study Scholarship Portal.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the Apply Now button.
- It opens a dialogue box with the following options to Login with.
- Click on the Register Button if you have not registered yet.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Click on the Register Button.
- It then generates the OTP to the given mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Verify Button.
- Select the Gender, State, and Class.
- Click on the Update button.
- Go back to the Home Page and click on the Apply Now Button under the HDFC ECS Parivartan Scholarship 2021-22.
- Click on the Start Application on the newly opened page.
- You can observe the details filled in previously. However, you should enter/select the other details like Alternate Mobile, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card, Family Income, Physically Challenged (Yes/No), and other personal details.
- Also, Enter the Permanent Address Details.
- Enter the Education Details like class, pass out the year, and marks.
- Also, Add the details of the family members.
- Upload the necessary documents and update the bank details like Account Holder Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, and Bank Name.
- Click on the Save button and click on the declaration checkbox.
- Click on the preview, and it shows the preview of the application.
- Click on the Submit if all the details entered are correct.
- It then generates acknowledgment that your application has been successfully registered.
HDFC ECS Scholarship 2021 FAQs
How to apply for the HDFC Parivartan Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22?
The students can apply for the Parivartan Scholarship on the buddy4study official scholarship portal.
Who are eligible for the HDFC Scholarship Scheme 2021?
Any Indian national who met the eligibility criteria can apply for the HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
What is the last date for applying to the HDFC Scholarship?
The last date to apply for the HDFC Scholarship is 31st July 2021.
Is it mandatory to upload the income certificate and the bank details online during the application process?
Yes, the applicants must upload the income certificate and enter the bank details during the application process for HFDC Scholarship Scheme.