The Government of Haryana has started Housing Board Scheme for the socially and economically weaker sections, Medium Income Group, Lower Income Group, Higher Income group, and people below the Poverty line. Since its inception, the Board has constructed 95,969 houses of different categories, out of which 75% (72,044) have been built for BPL/EWS/LIG category. During the last five years, i.e., 2014 to 2015, 20207 houses have been completed, out of which 93% are in BPL/EWS categories. Almost 6308 homes have been constructed in the year 2019.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the HBH Flats Scheme.
please visit our article :Haryana E Pass 2021
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme
This article explains the procedure of online application, Brochure PDF of the Scheme, online registration form, Eligibility criteria, Objectives of the Haryana Housing Board scheme.
Steps to apply online for the Haryana Housing Board Scheme
Let us see the steps to apply online for the beneficiaries of the Housing board scheme of Haryana.
- Click Here to visit the official Portal of the Haryana Housing Board Scheme.
- Click on the Booking open option available on the top right corner of the page page.
- A New page of Booking for New Schemes will appear on the Next Page.
- The user has to click on the ‘For Registration Click Here’ option and enter the Next page as shown in the above image.
- Then a New Login page will appear on the screen. Click on Register Here to open the registration form of the scheme.
- Fill in all the details in the registration form, such as select Flat Category/Scheme category/Sector.
- Enter the required details like Applicant Name/Full name of the Applicant/father Name/Mother Name/Mobile Number and Email.
- Select Gender and Date of Birth of the Applicant in the HHB registration form.
- Enter the correspondence Address of the Applicant and Upload the residence proof.
- Next, Enter the Entire Family Income and Service Rank of the Beneficiary.
- Upload the photo, Identity Proof, and Service ID Proof of the Applicant.
- Create Login Id and password of the Candidate and fill the check box with Declaration.
- Click on Submit button to submit the Online Application form and continue to the next page to complete the registration.
please visit our article : Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme
HBH Flats Scheme Online Registration Form
Let us see the Registration Procedure for the Beneficiaries to apply for HHB Scheme.
- The Applicant has to make both the Application and Registration payment online using Login and Password.
- Click on Login, and a new page will appear to open the Application Fee.
- Click on the Payment option to pay the Application fee directly online.
- Choose the Payment option from Net Banking/Debit card/NEFT or UPI.
- Then view the Payment Receipt with the Applicant details and take a screenshot for further Reference.
- The Page with Applicant details will appear, and click on Pay Now option to pay the Registration Amount.
- Choose the required option to pay the Amount and view the Receipt with Applicant details.
- Now the Registration of the HHB Scheme is completed by the Applicant.
- In this instance, the registrations for the Haryana Housing Board Scheme are currently closed by the Board.
- We will keep you update once the Registrations got opened by the Haryana Government.
- Follow our Next Article to know the Latest details about Haryana Housing Board Scheme.
Official Brochure Advertisement PDF of Housing Board Scheme 2021
Let us see the process to find the PDF Brochure of the Haryana Housing Board Scheme.
- Click Here to open the PDF Brochure of the Haryana Housing Board scheme.
- This PDF Brochure helps the Beneficiaries to know the Complete details of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of the HHB Scheme 2021
Let us see the steps to find the Eligibility Criteria to apply for the HHB Scheme.
- The Applicant should be a citizen of India and a resident of Haryana.
- The Applicant is required to furnish proof in support of being serving / Ex Defence or Para-Military Personnel.
- The applicants must be Serving/Ex-Defence and Para-Military Personnel of Haryana up to the rank of JCOs or equivalent or their widows and orphan.
- The applicants must not have allotted any house from Housing Board Haryana or plot from HUDA at any stations in Haryana under reservation of this category either in his name or his spouse or in the name of his dependent relative, including unmarried children.
- If both the husband and wife are eligible, they can submit only one application under the scheme.
- Suppose any successful applicant is found ineligible at any stage. In that case, his/her registration allotment shall be canceled without any notice, and the Board shall forfeit 50% of the registration amount deposited.
please visit our article :[Rs. 51000] Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
Documents required to apply for the HHB Scheme
Let us see the documents required by the Beneficiaries to apply for the scheme scheme
- Passport size photograph
- Identity Proof
- Service ID Proof
- Residence Proof
Mode Of Allow and Draw of Lots Online System
Let us see the procedure of Mode of Allotment and the online draw of Lots.
- After the closing of registration, the applications for the Housing Board Scheme will be scrutinized by the Board.
- The Applications which found incorrect will be given a stipulated time for correction.
- The exact date, time, and venue of the online draw shall be intimated through Email, SMS, and the website of Housing Board Haryana.
- The list of successful applicants will be prepared by drawing lots within six months of the closing date of registration, and the same will be published on the official portal of Housing Board Haryana.
- There will be no waiting list for the Haryana Housing Board Scheme.
- The initial deposit of unsuccessful applicants in the draw of lots will be refunded in full without interest by Housing Board Haryana within 30 days after draw through online in the account of the registered Applicant.
- The interest will be paid as per the saving bank rate of Nationalized Bank for the delay in a draw beyond six months.
- After a successful draw, 15% amount of the tentative cost of Rs. 3,67,800/- will be demanded by Housing Board Haryana through online mode. 15% amount has to be deposited at the time of possession.
- After that, the remaining 60% of the flat cost at the time of possession shall have to be paid within 100 days from the date of issue of possession letter without interest, or in 10 years (120EMI) with the rate of interest of 12% PA.
- The applicants are eligible for interest subsidy under PMAY(U)-CLSS if they opt for a home loan through Banks and HFC.
- The allotment shall be subject to Haryana Housing Board Act, 1971 and the Rules and Regulations framed there under and as amended from time to time.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme FAQs
What is the Haryana Housing Board scheme launched by the Haryana Government?
The HHB Scheme is launched to allot the flats to the Beneficiaries of the Haryana State.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the Haryana Housing Board Scheme?
The Beneficiary should be a Serving/Ex-Defence and Para-Military Personnel of Haryana up to the rank of JCOs.
What are the Documents required to apply for the HHB Scheme?
The documents required by the Beneficiaries area Passport size photograph, Identity Proof, Service ID Proof, andResidence Proof.
Is the PDF Brochure available on the official website of the Haryana Housing Board Scheme?
Yes, the interested applicants can visit the official website for the PDF Brochure for complete details of the scheme.