How to Apply Online for [Rs. 51000] Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana, Online Registration Form, PDF Notification, Check status @ haryanascbc.gov.in
The Governor of Haryana is pleased to launch the Scheme Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana to help and Provide financial assistance on Marriages and kanyadaan to the Daughters of widows and destitute women who belong to the Scheduled Castes/Denotified Tribes/Tapriwas Communities. An Amount of 15000 Rupees will be given to the beneficiary of the concerned castes, and Rs.51000 will be given for the Marriage of Daughters of below-poverty-line people.
The Haryana Scheme Applicants could visit the official portal haryanascbc.gov.in for further details regarding the application process.
- 1 Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
- 1.1 How to apply for the PDF form of Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana @ haryanascbc.gov.in
- 1.2 Online Registration of Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Official Notification of Haryana CM Vivah Shagun Scheme
- 1.4 How to check the status of the [Rs 51000] Mukhya Manthri Vivah Shagun Yojana
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.5.1 Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana FAQ
- 1.5.2 What is the Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Scheme of the Haryana Government?
- 1.5.3 Is the Scheme Applicable for the Other citizens of Haryana State?
- 1.5.4 Is online registration available for the beneficiaries to apply for the Yojana?
- 1.5.5 Mention the documents that are required to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana?
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
This article explains the Application procedure, Online registration, objectives, Benefits, PDF Notification, and status checking of the Scheme.
How to apply for the PDF form of Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana @ haryanascbc.gov.in
Let us see the steps to apply for the Haryana Government’s Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana.
- Visit the official portal of Haryana through the Direct link and Download the PDF form to their mobile or desktop.
- The Candidates have to take the Printout Of the form and fill it manually.
Online Registration of Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana 2021
- The applicants should refer the complete document and should start entering the details as in the form.
- The applicants should enter the basic details like Name of the Applicant, Parent’s Details, Contact Details, Address for Communication, Marriage Details, Bank Account Details etc.
- Beneficiaries of this Scheme will have to apply for the Tehsil Welfare Officer/District Welfare Officer as Mentioned in the Annexure A
- The Applicants need to submit their application before the date of marriage or within 30 days after the marriage.
- The Applications submitted after one month of the marriage date will be put to the concerned Deputy Commissioner.
- The application can be accepted only after the prior inquiry of the marriage.
- After completing the required Formalities, the case will be submitted to the concerned Deputy Commissioner, the sanctioning Authority of the Scheme.’
- Then the Deputy Commissioner will draw the Sanctioned Amount from the treasury and handover it to the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary will receive the amount in a bank draft under the Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana.
Official Notification of Haryana CM Vivah Shagun Scheme
- The interested applicants can download the official notification of the Haryana CM Vivah Shagun Yojana and go through all the details of the Scheme.
- Click Here to get redirected to the Official Notification Haryana CM Vivah Shagun Yojana.
- Moreover, the applicants can also take the print out of the notification for future references.
How to check the status of the [Rs 51000] Mukhya Manthri Vivah Shagun Yojana
Let us see the procedure to check the status of registration of the Scheme as shown below.
- Type SARAL and send it to 7738299899 to track your application from your registered mobile number
- Type SARAL<space><Application ID/Ticket No.> and send it to 7738299899 to track your application from any mobile number.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
Let us find the terms and conditions to be followed by the beneficiaries of the Scheme
- The beneficiary should be a Permanent Resident of Haryana.
- The minimum legal age of the girl should be 18 years on the date of marriage.
- The Beneficiary name should be listed in the Below Poverty Line people.
- The Scheme will be granted only up to the marriage of two daughters.
- This Scheme is also available for the Remarriage of widows and divorcees.
Objectives of the Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
Here, we can see the main objectives of the Haryana Government behind the Scheme
- The first objective of the Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana is to provide Financial assistance to the marriage of daughters of backward caste people.
- Next, it planned to provide financial support to the marriages of the daughters of below-poverty-line people.
Documents required for Mukyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
Let us find the Documents possessed by the candidate for the Haryana Government’s Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Card
- Permanent Resident Proof
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Groom’s Age Proof
- Groom’s Board Marksheets
- Bride Age Proof
- Bride Board Marksheets
- Divorce Order (in case of Divorcee women)
- Copy of Joint Account
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department
30 Bays Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17 C,
Chandigarh – 160017
Tel: 01722704244, ext. 0221
Email: dbcharyan[email protected]
Toll-free Number: 1800-2000-023.
Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana FAQ
What is the Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Scheme of the Haryana Government?
The Scheme Facilitated by the Haryana government for Financial Assistance to the daughters of widows and Divorcees.
Is the Scheme Applicable for the Other citizens of Haryana State?
Yes, the Scheme Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana is Applicable for the daughters of people below the poverty line.
Is online registration available for the beneficiaries to apply for the Yojana?
The Online Registration form is available in the Saral portal for the applicants.
Mention the documents that are required to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana?
The documents which are required for the Scheme are mentioned in a list of the article above.