Step by Step Procedure to Apply Online, Eligibility and Online Registration Form, Notification for Haryana HTET email@example.com
Haryana Teachers Entrance Test (HTET) is a dedicated examination for the teachers. The exam is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH). HTET is for the recruiting teachers of different levels, such as Primary Teacher (PT), Trainer Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) of schools belong to the State Government of Haryana.
The interested and eligible candidates across Haryana can apply online on the official portal bseh.org.in.
- 1 Haryana HTET 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for HTET 2021
- 1.2 Apply Online for Haryana HTET Recruitment 2021 @ bseh.org.in
- 1.3 HTET Online Application Process 2021
- 1.4 HTET Exam Notification 2021
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.6 Can I apply for the Haryana TET Recruitment Exam offline by the applicants?
- 1.7 Is providing the Aadhaar card details mandatory for the application process online?
- 1.8 Can I get my application fee refunded in case of withdrawing my application form?
- 1.9 What is the application fee for applying to the HTET Exam 2021?
Haryana HTET 2021
This article explains the Haryana HTET Recruitment 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online, and the Online Registration Form and HTET Official Notification on the official portal.
Highlights of Haryana Teachers Recruitment Exam
Let us see the key highlights of the Haryana Teachers Recruitment Exam below.
- It is a state-level exam conducted by the State Government of Haryana.
- The exam is conducted in offline mode for candidates of various levels.
- The duration of the exam is Two and a Half Hours.
- The exam is conducted both in English and Hindi Languages.
- Candidates should pay 1000 Rupees for Level 1, 1800 for Level 1+ Level 2, and 2,400 for all the three levels.
Documents Required for the scheme
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- College identity
- Driving License
Eligibility Criteria for HTET 2021
Find out the eligibility criteria of the candidates appearing for the HTET Exam 2021.
- The eligibility criteria for Primary Teacher (Level 1 Class 1 to 5) should pass class 12th and Diploma Elementary in Education (DE I ED).
- The candidates applying for Trained Grade Teacher (Level 2 Class 6 to 8) should pass Bachelor’s Degree along with B.Ed.
- The candidates applying for Trained Grade Teacher (Level 3 above Class 8) should pass a Master’s Degree along with B.Ed.
- Candidates of 18 years to 38 years of age can apply for HTET 2021.
Apply Online for Haryana HTET Recruitment 2021 @ bseh.org.in
In this instance, there is no official announcement regarding the online registration process of the Haryana TET Exam. Let us see the expected online application process for applying for the Haryana Teachers Recruitment Exam 2021 on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of BSEH.
- Read the Notification and Guidelines of the Haryana TET Exam.
- Click on the Registration Link for the Haryana TET Exam.
HTET Online Application Process 2021
- Fill in all the essential details and continue the registration process.
- The system then generates the provisional registration number and user id to the registered mobile number.
- In the next step, upload the applicant’s signature, photograph, and thumb impression in the prescribed dimensions.
- In the next step, pay the application fee using credit/debit or internet banking.
- The applicant can then finish the application process and take the print out for future reference.
Note: The applicants are supposed to start from 16 November 2021. We will updated once after the official registration process of HTET is started. Please kindly visit our articles for the latest updates.
HTET Exam Notification 2021
Find out the Exam Notification and the Important Dates of the HTET Exam 2021 below.
|HTET 2021 Notification Released on||15th November 2021|
|HTET 2021 Application Process Begins on||16th November 2021|
|HTET 2021 Application Process Ends on||4th December 2021|
|HTET 2021 Application Correction Window Begins on||5th December 2021|
|HTET 2021 Application Correction Window Ends||8th December 2021|
|HTET 2021 Admit Card Release||3rd Week of December|
|HTET 2021 Exam Dates||2nd and 3rd January 2021|
Exam Helpdesk Number : 1800180471
Haryana TET 2021 FAQ’s
Can I apply for the Haryana TET Recruitment Exam offline by the applicants?
The applicants can only apply for the HTET Exam online on the official portal of BSEH.
Is providing the Aadhaar card details mandatory for the application process online?
The applicants can provide other details of ID Proofs such as Passport/PAN Card/Ration Card in the place of Aadhaar Card.
Can I get my application fee refunded in case of withdrawing my application form?
The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances once after the submission of the application form.
What is the application fee for applying to the HTET Exam 2021?
The application fee for HTET is different for different levels. The application fee for Level 1 is Rs 1000, the application fee for Level 1+ Level 2 is Rs 1800, and the application fee for Level1+ Level 2+ Level 3 is Rs 2400.