Haryana Govt. Rs 5000 financial assistance scheme for shopkeepers, laborers (Majdur), Construction Workers, auto-rickshaw drivers, unorganized workers is a one-time grant scheme. Amid the pandemic, the Honorable Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, has made this key announcement.
Along with this Rs. 5000 assistance scheme, the government has also announced that the government aid with an ex-gratia of Rupees 2 Lakhs who lost their family member due to Covid 19 pandemic. However, it is applicable for only people between 18 and 50 years of age and who belong to BPL families.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for CM Khattar Rs 5000 Scheme.
- 1 Haryana Rs. 5000 Scheme | Shopkeeper, Laborer, Driver
- 1.1 Haryana Sarkar Majdur, Dukandaar, Shramik Rs 5000 Scheme, How to Apply, Online/Offline
- 1.2 Haryana 5000 Scheme Online Application Form
- 1.3 Rs 5000 Financial Assistance Scheme Haryana Beneficiary List 2021
- 1.4 Who announced Rs. 5000 one-time grant scheme in Haryana?
- 1.5 How many times will the applicants receive the incentive amount under the Haryana 5000 Scheme?
- 1.6 Who are the major beneficiaries of the Haryana 5000 Scheme in this pandemic?
- 1.7 Is the online application process live on the official portal?
Haryana Rs. 5000 Scheme | Shopkeeper, Laborer, Driver
This article explains the online process to apply for the Haryana Govt. scheme for majdur, dukandaar, driver etc, steps to fill the online application form, and other key announcements made by the CM of Haryana State.
Haryana Sarkar Majdur, Dukandaar, Shramik Rs 5000 Scheme, How to Apply, Online/Offline
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Rs 5000 Scheme launched by the CM of Haryana state to benefit the shop keepers and laborers in the state.
- Talking about the scheme, the CM of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, added that the government has been working on the portal to apply for the scheme.
- Furthermore, he also added that the portal would be made ready by June 18, 2021 (However, no update yet), for the application procedure.
DO CHECK :
Haryana 5000 Scheme Online Application Form
- However, in this instance, we don’t have any information regarding the launch of the portal or the application process for the Haryana 5000 Scheme.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the portal or the application process.
Rs 5000 Financial Assistance Scheme Haryana Beneficiary List 2021
Let us see the details of checking the beneficiary list of the Haryana 5000 Scheme.
- As discussed above, there is no online application process or the official portal started in this instance.
- Thus, the candidates should wait some more time to find the beneficiary list on the portal.
- We will keep you updated regarding any further announcements regarding the same.
- Please keep visiting our articles for the latest updates on recruitments, notifications, and information about various central and state government schemes.
Other Key Announcements from Haryana Government
Let us see the other key announcements that the Haryana State Government made in the mid of the Covid 19 Pandemic.
- Besides the Haryana 5000 Scheme, the Chief Minister has made some other announcements.
- The CM has also said that a new portal has been designed for the unorganized workers to apply online for this scheme.
- The CM has announced that the government will provide an ex-gratia of 2 Lakhs for the person’s family who died of Covid 19. The age of the deceased should be between 18 years and 50 years.
- Other key announcements have also been made, like waiver of property tax and reduction in the electricity bill in the first quarter of 2021-22.
- All the announcements made costs up to Rupees 1100 Crore.
- A lump-sum budget of Rs 5000 Crore has allotted for the ASHA Workers engaged in the National Health Mission.
- In addition to this, the state government announced relief to the traders as their business activities are affected due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A discount of 25 percent has been offered to the first 600 farmers to book an e-tractor by September 30, which the Haryana CM has also announced.
- He also added that the government has also permitted registration of the fourth floor of buildings in big cities.
One time Rs. 5000 Grant Scheme Haryana FAQS
Who announced Rs. 5000 one-time grant scheme in Haryana?
The honorable chief minister of the state, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, has launched the Haryana 5000 Scheme in the state.
How many times will the applicants receive the incentive amount under the Haryana 5000 Scheme?
The incentives are given to all the eligible beneficiaries only one time in this pandemic by the government.
Who are the major beneficiaries of the Haryana 5000 Scheme in this pandemic?
The Shop Keepers, Laborers, Unorganized Workers, and Auto Rickshaw Drivers are eligible for the Haryana 5000 Scheme in the state.
Is the online application process live on the official portal?
No, in this instance, there is no online application process or official portal available for the Haryana 5000 Scheme.