[Apply] ekarma Haryana Yojana | Apply, Online Registration, Application Form 2021, Login, Courses List@ekarmaindia.com
The State Government of Haryana has started another initiation called the Haryana ekarma portal. Under this scheme, the government will provide training opportunities to the students. It encourages the student to undergo different pieces of training on freelancing/entrepreneurship and employment. The government has set up centers of excellence collaborating with the Government Colleges. APP IT Solutions Pvt Ltd has taken up this flagship programme in providing training sessions online on the ekarma portal. The training centers are present across Haryana’s in places like Panchkula, Hisar, Karnal, Faridabad, etc.
The students who wish to apply for the training by registering on the offical ekarmaindia portal.
- 1 Haryana ekarma
- 1.1 What is Haryana ekarma Training Scheme
- 1.2 Haryana ekarma Apply, Online Registration, Application Form 2021
- 1.3 Login to ekarma Haryana Portal @ ekarmaindia.com
- 1.4 Haryana ekarma Training Scheme – Courses List 2021
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 188.8.131.52 ekarma Student Free training Haryana FAQ
- 184.108.40.206 What is the minimum age the student should have to register for the Haryana ekarma Yojana?
- 220.127.116.11 What are the different pieces of training provided under the Haryana ekarma Scheme?
- 18.104.22.168 Do the candidates required to pay any registration fee for attending the ekarma training sessions?
- 22.214.171.124 What is the duration of the ekarma training course?
This article explains the Haryana ekarma portal, Apply, Key Features, Benefits of the Scheme, and Online Application Registration Form 2021.
What is Haryana ekarma Training Scheme
- The ekarma scheme promotes the various training opportunities on entrepreneurship, freelancing, and employment.
- It covers the training activities on different aspects like Communication Skills, Bidding Skills, and Technical Skills.
- All the candidates aged between 18 to 30 years can apply for this scheme.
ekarma Scheme Haryana: Key Features
Let us see the key features of the ekarma scheme in detail below.
- The ekarma training is conducted in the prescribed centers of excellence in the state of Haryana.
- The training are coordinated by upworks.com,guru.com,freelancer.com etc.
- Free training are conducted for the applicant students for a period of 4 to 6 months.
- This scheme is coordinating by App IT Work Solutions.
Benefits of Haryana Govt’s ekarma Yojana
Let us have a glance at the benefits that students derived from the Haryana Government ekarma Yojana.
- The students can undergo training programmes on communication skills, bidding skills, and technical skills.
- The students will get certificates from the Higher Education Department once after finishing the training.
- It is going to benefit around 3000 Students under Haryana ekarma Scheme.
ekarma Scheme: Required Documents and Eligibility
The interested candidates should match the eligibility criteria and must possess the following documents for applying the ekarma scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Haryana State.
- The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
- The applicant should be a student from the recognized college.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Education
- Age Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
Haryana ekarma Apply, Online Registration, Application Form 2021
Let us see the online registration and application procedure for applying the Haryana ekarma training scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of ekarmaindia.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the link Join ekarma.
- It then displays the given below Registration Form.
- Select the Training Centre, Enter the Applicant’s Name, Contact Number, Email ID, Father, and Mother’s Name.
- Enter the Guardian’s Contact Number, Father’s Email ID.
- Select the State, District, City , Pin Code, and the Address for Communication.
- Upload the Photograph of the Applicant.
- Enter the Alternate ID, Alternate ID Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Caste, and Religion.
- In the Qualification Detail Section, Enter the details of College, Course, Passing Year, Total Marks, Obtained Marks, and Percentage.
- In the Preferences of the Courses Section, Select the Choices of Courses.
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully and click on the Checkbox and Submit Button in the end.
- Now, you can observe on the screen that you have been successfully registered.
Login to ekarma Haryana Portal @ ekarmaindia.com
- After the successful registration, the applicants can go to the Home Page and Login using the credentials like User Name and Password.
- As shown below, Enter the User Name and Password.
- It redirects the applicant to the dashboard where he can find out his/her details.
Haryana ekarma Training Scheme – Courses List 2021
The students can enroll in the different courses offered under the ekarma student training scheme. Let us see the list of courses below. Moreover, the students can apply for these courses by clicking on the Apply Now Button on the Courses.
- React Native
- Digital Marketing
- Full Stack
- Data Mining
ekarma Student Free training Haryana FAQ
What is the minimum age the student should have to register for the Haryana ekarma Yojana?
The student’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years to register on the ekarma portal.
What are the different pieces of training provided under the Haryana ekarma Scheme?
Under this scheme, the students can avail of various skills like Communication Skills, Technical Skills, and Bidding Skills.
Do the candidates required to pay any registration fee for attending the ekarma training sessions?
No, the candidates do not need to pay any registration fee for getting registered for the ekarma training programme.
What is the duration of the ekarma training course?
The training course lasts for 4 months to 6 months for a particular batch.