Online Job application System OJAS is the official portal released and maintained by the government. OJAS means the Online Job Application System for Government Jobs. You can view the different notifications released about jobs. You can apply for the latest jobs using the official portal of the government created for the same. It is to apply for the jobs of the released notifications. The people who clear the eligibility criteria can apply online through this website. It is the official portal for the call letter, online application form, exam result. You can print the call letter also through this portal.
Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration
This article explains the complete details about the Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR), Step by Step Guide to Register One Time Job Application Online, Login Procedure on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Apply for Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR)
Let us see the online procedure to register online for the Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR), as shown below.
- Visit the official website to see the most recent job announcements and submit an application for the position.
- You will now be sent to the official website of the Online Job Application System, often known as OJAS.
- Currently, you may find the opportunity to register immediately below the official logo of the Online Job Application System (OJAS).
- Simply click on it.
- It will provide you with all of the required regulations and the general terms and conditions of registration.
- It is written in both Gujarati and English, with the latter being the primary language. As a result, you should not have any difficulties reading it.
- Read it, then scroll down to the bottom and click on the I Agree button.
- You will now be sent to the Online Job Application System OJAS Gujarat, where you will complete the one-time registration procedure.
- You will now be prompted to input your personal information. Fill in your personal information first, such as your name, father’s or husband’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, and marital status, before moving on.
- Enter your caste, your caste certificate number, the caste certificate of the place it belongs, and the certificate number for the non-creamy layer.
- In the next step, provide your communication information, such as your current and permanent addresses, as well as your state, district, taluka, and pin codes for both addresses, if there are two of them. In any other case, if your current address is also your permanent address, use the same information for both addresses.
- After that, please provide your cell phone number and email address. Make sure you just include your phone number and email address.
- You will now be asked if you have achieved anything in sports or not, and you will be required to respond appropriately.
- Now, Enter whether or whether you are physically challenged, as well as any relevant information.
- If you are a veteran or a widow, choose yes or no from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the language in which you are skilled.
- Now, submit your picture, keeping in mind that the file size restriction is 16kilobytes. Remember to keep this in mind.
- You will now get a one-time password to the cell phone number that you provided before.
- Enter the one-time password and then click on the “Save” button to finish the process. The green button at the bottom of the page that you have been asking to show the one-time registration number on the screen for your reference.
- Select “print” and “save” to save it for future reference.
- When you click on print, it will present you with the registration form, including your picture and your personal information. It is similar to having a digital copy of the official registration form on your computer.
- After saving it, go back to the previous tab, choose an online application, and then apply.
- Choose the department that you need from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the Apply option from the drop-down menu, the green button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- On the next screen, click on the blue “Apply Now” button.
- Now you will need to provide your one-time registration number as well as your date of birth.
- To apply with OTR (one-time registration), choose the option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, all other information is shown automatically based on the data you provided in the previous stages.
- There is just one field to fill out: your educational background (tenth grade, high school diploma, or diploma). You must input the percentage, the institution and test body, the state, and the year of passing.
- Decide on the test centre of your choice.
- This is the procedure of registering for the first time.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and Register for Gujarat One Time Job Application.
FAQs on OJAS Gujarat One Time Registration
What is the official website for the Online Job Application System?
The official website for the Online Job Application System for the Gujarat jobs is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
What is the use of the official website Online job Application System?
The official web portal of the online job application system enables the application of jobs. The people who cleared the eligibility criteria can apply online through this website. It is the official portal for the call letter, online application form, exam result. You can also print the call letter through this portal.
Can I get the details of the Gujarat Online Job Application on the Official Portal?
Yes, the online users will get the application fee details on the OJA Gujarat Portal.
Can I get the Call Letters online on the official portal of Online Job Application Gujarat?
Yes, the online users shall download the call letters online on the official portal of OJAS Gujarat.