The Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will reopen the NEET UG registration portal. Gujarat NEET UG counseling online applications, which closed on November 28, tomorrow, December 10. The deadline for acquiring a PIN and registering online is December 14. Between December 11 and December 15, students will be able to submit photocopies of documents and have them verified at support centers. Medadmgujarat.org will publish the Gujarat NEET merit list.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Reopen
Through this article, we will provide the complete detail regarding Gujarat NEET UG counseling, medadmgujarat.org NEET registration, and the reopening of Gujarat NEET UG registration.
Before proceeding with the process of Online Registration for Gujarat NEET UG registration, here are some important details:
- All admission activities described here must be completed within the time limits set by the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC), and that they should refer to the admission schedule posted on http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx by ACPUGMEC from time to time.
- Eligibility criteria for the admission in Medical, Dental , Ayurvedic & Homeopathic for the year 2021-22
- 10th from Gujarat State
- 12th from Gujarat State
- Birth from Gujarat state or Domicile from Gujarat state & All the other criteria laid down in admission rules of Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Gujarat
Important time slots:
Date & Time (from)
Date & Time (to)
Online pin purchase
10th dec 2021 (10:00 am)
14th dec 2021 (4:00 pm)
10th dec 2021 (10:00 am)
14th dec 2021 (6:00 pm)
11th dec 2021 (10:00 am)
15th dec 2021 (4:00 pm)
Gujarat NEET Counselling – Apply Online, Login, Registration Form 2021-22
In order to get yourself registered for Gujarat NEET UG counseling; this is the process you have to follow:
Step1. Register yourself online by following the under-given points.
- Visit the website http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx and purchase PIN for Rs.200 which is non-refundable.
- Select the option login for Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy.
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration/Login’ on the menu which will appear.
- Now click on ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- On the displayed registration window, fill all the asked details carefully and click the submit button.
- The candidate must fill out personal information in the format shown in the “Online Registration Form. “LOGIN/USER ID will be the candidate’s ‘Serial number of PIN.’ The candidate must next create a password with at least 6 (six) and no more than 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. Re-enter the same information password in the box labelled “Confirm Password.”
- If all of the inputs are valid, select the “I Agree” option at the bottom of the form to indicate that the declaration is acceptable. Then click the “SUBMIT” button.
- After completing the information, OTP will be sent to your given mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Save Changes’.
- A page titled “Registration Details” will be generated as a result of this action. Select “EDIT/CONFIRM APPLICATION” from the drop-down menu. The “Online Registration Form” will appear, containing pre-filled information that the candidate can update. After editing click. “Confirm Registration Details” to confirm your registration details. After then, no modifications to your registration information will be permitted!
Step2. Provide all the asked documents only at GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar help center.
- Following registration, candidates must upload documents in accordance with the registration details, as displayed in the screenshots below each category.
- Only after uploading papers can a candidate schedule a time for document verification and submission of photocopies of documents at the Help Center. For document verification, the candidate can choose the date, time period, and Help Center. Following that, the candidate can print the Registration Slip. After that, the candidate has to submit a “Registration Details form,” as well as appropriate original documents and self-attested photocopies, to the designated Help Center.
- After clicking “Document Verification Appointment” under “REGISTRATION DETAILS,” the candidate will be able to schedule a Document Verification appointment.
- Only after clicking “Registration Details” under the “REGISTRATION DETAILS” button would the candidate be able to print the “Registration Details.” The candidate can print the “Registration Details” page by clicking the “Print Your Details” button.
- All candidates must print the “Registration Details” for confirmation of registration at the Help Center (two copies). All essential documents (as listed at the bottom of the Registration Details) should be self-attested and attached to the Registration Details. Both the candidate and the candidate’s parent or guardian must sign the Registration Details in the box provided. If you belong to any of these categories SC/SEBC/ST/EWS/PWD then you have to submit 02 copies of caste certificate, non-creamy layer certificate and school leaving certificate / transfer certificate.
- It is needed that you visit the Help Center and submit your Registration slip along with self-attested photocopies of all required papers, as well as obtain an Acknowledgement receipt of registration, or your candidature will not be considered for further admission consideration.
Step3. Now, ACPUGMEC will declare the merit list of all qualified candidates after completion of the registration process.
Step4. Following the announcement of the merit list, each round’s choice filling will begin online. To raise awareness of the online allotment process, a mock round may be done prior to the actual first round of options filling. The mock round allotment will not be taken into account for determining the true allotment. The opening round will take place following the Mock round.
The candidate can make new choices or change the ones they’ve already made.
Step5. After the online choice filling ACPUGMEC will declare the allotment online. The status of the same can be seen on their website by login in through their own user ID.
Step6. Now, the candidate has to pay the required amount either by cash or by online payment but within the time period directed by ACPUGMEC.
Step7. Here, you have to submit your original documents along with an allotment letter and receipts of payment of tuition fees.
In case you fail to pay the fees and provide them with your original documents, then your admission will not be granted.