Apply for Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme 2021, Online Registration /Application Form for Laborers
In a recent announcement on 3 March 2021, the Gujarat State Government has launched Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme 2021. The full form of the Masiha scheme is Mukhyamantri Audyogik Shramyogi Ane Industrial Housing Awas Yojana. This scheme’s main motive is to build houses for the Industrial Workers near the premises of the factory. After the recent pandemic, the government takes this decision where most migrant workers moved back to their native place during the pandemic.
Please Visit Our Latest Article : SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme for Laborer by filling the application form online.
Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for Gujarat Masiha Housing Yojana 2021, Online Registration/Application Form for Labourers, Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for the scheme.
Overview of Gujarat Masiha Yojana 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Masiha Housing Scheme|
|Objective||To Provide Houses to the Laborers nearby Gujarat State|
|Date of Annoucement||03-March-2021|
|Major Beneficiaries||Gujarat State Laborers|
|Official Website||gujaratindia.gov.in or a dedicated portal|
How to Apply Online for Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme
Let us see the online procedure to apply and register online for the Masiha Housing Scheme launched by the Gujarat State Government.
- The State Government has very recently announced the scheme for the welfare of the Industrial Labourers.
- It is expected that the online applications for the Masiha Scheme may be invited online on the Gujarat State Government’s Official Website.
- However, there are also a chance to start a dedicated portal for the Masiha Scheme.
Please Visit Our Latest Article : DDA Draw Result 2021
Gujarat Masiha Online Application/Registration Form 2021
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement from the government regarding the same.
- Please visit our articles to get the latest updates on various schemes of state and union government.
Gujarat Masiha Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to recently get eligible for the Gujarat Masiha Scheme launched by the state government.
- The applicant should be a registered laborer to get eligible for the scheme.
- The candidate should be a working laborer in the industry/factory located in Gujarat.
- Applicants laborers should not have any house in their name.
- Candidates should possess all the documents for applying to the scheme.
List of Documents Required for Masiha Housing Scheme
Let us see the list of documents that an applicant should submit for registering under the Masiha Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Labour Card
- Employment Certificate or Proof of Working in Industry located in Gujarat
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
Please Visit Our Article : Mi Scholarship 2021-22
Gujarat State Government Official Website
Chief Minister’s Office
3rd Floor, Swarnim Sankul-1, New Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar 382010, Gujarat, INDIA.
Phone : +91 – 79 – 23232611 to 18(O)
Fax : +91 – 79 – 23222101
Gujarat Masiha Housing Yojana FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of the Gujarat Masiha Housing Yojana 2021?
The Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme’s prime objective is to build houses for the laborers at the premises of their factories.
Is the online application/registration form available online on the official portal?
The Gujarat State Government has very recently launched the scheme. In this instance, we don’t have any information regarding the official website or the form filling procedure.
Is it mandatory to have a labor card to the laborer applying to the Gujarat Housing Scheme?
Yes, the laborer must possess a labor card to apply for the Gujarat Masiha Housing Scheme.
What is the tentative date of the online application process to apply for the Gujarat Masiha Housing Yojana 2021?
It is heard that the online registrations for the Masiha Housing Scheme may start soon on the dedicated portal. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the commencement of the application process.