[Electricity Scheme] Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana, Complete Details 2021, Official Website
It has been a long time since Gujarat farmers have been demanding daytime electricity to their farms. Considering the farmers’ demand, the State Government of Gujarat announced Dinkar Yojana or Daytime Electricity Scheme. This scheme aims to provide electricity in the day time to the farmers in the state for their agricultural lands. However, in an unexpected move, the Gujarat State Government has announced the name change in the Dinkar scheme’s name.
- 1 Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana (Electricity Scheme)
- 1.1 Complete Details of Kisan Sarvoday Scheme 2021
- 1.2 Official Website of the Gujarat Electricity Scheme
- 1.2.1 Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Scheme FAQ’s
- 1.2.2 What was the previously announced name of Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana?
- 1.2.3 What is the official date of the launch of the first phase of the Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday scheme?
- 1.2.4 What is the primary benefit that farmers will get under this daytime electricity scheme of Gujarat
- 1.2.5 How to apply online for the availing of the benefits of the Kisan Sarvoday Scheme 2021
Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana (Electricity Scheme)
The name of the Dinkar Yojana now changed to Sarvoday Kisan Yojana. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will officially launch the first phase of the Sarvoday in scheme virtually on 24 October 2021.
This article explains the Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Electricity Scheme, Complete details of the scheme, and the official website.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Scheme|
|Previously Announced as||Gujarat Dinkar Yojana|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing Daytime Electricity to Farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Gujarat State Farmers|
|Launch of First Phase of the Scheme||24 October 2021 by PM Narendra Modi|
Complete Details of Kisan Sarvoday Scheme 2021
The scheme aims to provide daytime electricity to all the farmers in the state of Gujarat. Let us see the complete details of the Kisan Sarvoday scheme in detail.
- Previously, the day time electricity scheme called as Dinkar Yojana. The word Dinkar which means sun in the local language of the state.
- The government launched the Dinkar Scheme (Sarvoday Scheme) in the state budget with an estimated 3500 crore budget.
- This scheme aims to provide electricity to all the farmlands in the state by 2021.
- In the first phase of the scheme, around 1055 villages Dahod, Gir Somnath, and Junagadh will cover under the daytime electricity scheme.
- The scheme will cover around 17.25 Lakh beneficiaries in the state.
- The day time electricity scheme will benefit the farmers because they are more prone to snakes, insects, and bugs in their agricultural lands.
- Previously, the farmers used to get the government’s electricity during the night time, which later turned into daytime for a few farmers and the night time (5 AM to 9 PM) for a few farmers on a rotational basis.
- The government then planned to convert the beneficiaries who are getting power during night time as day time beneficiaries.
- The government then plans to provide electricity to all the farmers in the daytime using renewable energy sources like wind and sun.
Official Website of the Gujarat Electricity Scheme
As discussed, the Kisan Sarvoday scheme will launch by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 October 2021. However, we don’t have any information regarding the official website for applying for the farmers’ free electricity. We provide you more details once after the official website launch for the daytime electricity scheme Kisan Sarvoday Yojana.
Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Scheme FAQ’s
What was the previously announced name of Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana?
The government announced the Sarvoday scheme as Dinkar Scheme, which aims to provide daytime electricity to the farmers
What is the official date of the launch of the first phase of the Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday scheme?
The Kisan Sarvoday Yojana will be launch on 24 October by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
What is the primary benefit that farmers will get under this daytime electricity scheme of Gujarat
Under this daytime electricity scheme, the farmers will get power supply to their agricultural lands during the daytime.
How to apply online for the availing of the benefits of the Kisan Sarvoday Scheme 2021
In this instance, there is no official information regarding the application procedure or online registration