Gujarat COVID 19 Vaccination for the 18 to 44 age group has started. Interested and eligible can go for slot booking for Covishield (or Covaxin) vaccine. Firstly, user registration is mandatory. Once registered, people of Gujarat can log in to the Cowin portal (or app) & go through the slot booking process. If you successfully book your slot, visit the given center on the given date. Once vaccinated, you will receive a vaccination certificate which will contain the vaccination date, center name, vaccine batch number, etc. Corona Vaccination drive in Gujarat aims to vaccinate around 3 lakh people per day.
Currently, the Covishield vaccine is being used for Vaccination in states including Gujarat. If you are interested in other vaccines like Covaxin, Sputnik, etc., you need to wait for their availability which according to the writer is not a good choice.
In a recent move, the Gujarat government has announced that it will expand the current vaccination program to all the districts in the state. The initiative has come into implementation from 4th June 2021.
Due to the massive increase in the Corona cases, the government aims to vaccinate 3 Lakh people per day with the extension of the vaccination to all the districts in the state. Moreover, the vaccination drive is for people 18-44 years of age.
- 1 COVID 19 Vaccination Gujarat
- 2 Gujarat State Online Slot Booking, Appointment Process for Corona Vaccination (Covishield/Covaxin)
- 2.1 How to Download Certificate after Vaccination in Gujarat
- 2.2 18 to 44 Age Group Vaccination Drive Gujarat FAQs
- 2.3 What is the objective of the Covid 19 Vaccination process in the Gujarat State?
- 2.4 Which age group is target for new Gujarat COVID Vaccination Drive
- 2.5 Can I download the vaccination certificate online on the Cowin Portal?
- 2.6 Can I schedule the slot booking for Covid 19 Vaccination at the feasible timings of the candidate?
- 2.7 How to know about the opening of vaccination slots?
COVID 19 Vaccination Gujarat
|➳Topic||➳COVID 19 Vaccination in Gujarat|
|➳Age Group||➳18 to 44 Years|
|➳Available Vaccines||➳Covishield (Covaxin, Sputnik V & others may be introduced soon)|
Districts of Gujarat where Vaccination has started
This article explains the online registration procedure for Covid 19 Vaccination Gujarat, Book Slots for the vaccination, and download certificate. Due to a large number of cases in Gujrat during the first and second phases, the state government has planned to get the 18 to 44 age group vaccinated as soon as possible. There are talks of 3rd wave, so it’s better to prepare accordingly and the same goes for the remaining states of India.
Gujarat Cowin Vaccination | Registration, Apply Online
Let us see the online process to register for Covid 19 vaccination in Gujarat State.
How to Register/Login for Vaccination in Gujarat
Total Time: 3 minutes
Head to the Registration page
Interested people need to go to the official Cowin portal & use the “Register/Sign in” option
Sign up using mobile number
Enter your mobile number and click on the Get OTP.
Enter the OTP to verify your mobile number
It then generates the OTP to the Registered Mobile Number. Copy the OTP and Enter in the respective field.
Add more members
Click on the Verify and Proceed. It then takes the online applicant to the following page.Click on the Register Member button on the newly opened page.
Provide Applicant Details
Enter the Photo ID Proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, and Year of Birth. Click on the Register button.
It then successfully registers the candidates on the Cowin Portal.
- Register for Vaccine
Gujarat State Online Slot Booking, Appointment Process for Corona Vaccination (Covishield/Covaxin)
Let us see the online procedure to book the slot for the Covid 19 Vaccination Process.
- Once all the members are added to the group, they can click on the Schedule Now button to book their slots online.
- It then opens up the page, Book Appointment for Vaccination.
- The applicants can choose the Search by PIN or Search by District Option.
- It displays the available slots after entering the PIN.
- Select and Click on any of the dates.
- Select the feasible timings depending on the availability of the candidates.
Note: The online users can also register themselves for vaccination by selecting the option Arogya Setu option on the Cowin Portal that redirects the candidates to the Arogya Setu Registration Process.
How to Download Certificate after Vaccination in Gujarat
All the candidates vaccinated can download the Covid 19 Vaccination Certificates online. But, first, let us look at the process of downloading the vaccination certificate online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Cowin.
- Click on the Registration/Sign-in button on the Home Page.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the Get OTP.
- It then generates the OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP and Enter in the respective field.
- Click on the Verify and Proceed.
- Once the applicant gets logged in, he/she can observe the Certificate tab under their name.
The applicants then should click on the download certificate button to download the soft copy of your vaccination certificate.
Note: The applicants can also get their vaccination certificates to download using the Arogya Setu App.
18 to 44 Age Group Vaccination Drive Gujarat FAQs
What is the objective of the Covid 19 Vaccination process in the Gujarat State?
The objective of the Covid 19 Vaccination process is to cover the people of all the people in the Gujarat State.
Which age group is target for new Gujarat COVID Vaccination Drive
People between the ages of 18 to 44 years are eligible to get registered online for the vaccination in the Gujarat State.
Can I download the vaccination certificate online on the Cowin Portal?
The candidates can download the vaccination certificate online on the Cowin Portal or Arogya Setu App or Portal.
Can I schedule the slot booking for Covid 19 Vaccination at the feasible timings of the candidate?
Yes, the candidates can schedule the appointment based on the feasible timings of the candidate by selecting the available date.
How to know about the opening of vaccination slots?
The information regarding availability & opening of slots in Gujarat can be availed from village heads or through COVID helpline numbers.