Step by Step Procedure to Complaint Online using Green Delhi Mobile App Download from Play Store(apk)
Days after the introduction of the E-Vehicle Subsidy Scheme, the Delhi Government launched another initiation Green Delhi Mobile App to curb pollution in the capital city. This Green Delhi App is one of the initiations from the government’s seven-point action plan to fight against air pollution in Delhi. The mobile application aims to register complaints about violations of anti-pollution norms. The app was previously announced on 6 October 2020. It is scheduled to launch this Thursday officially by the Delhi Chief Minister Shri Aravind Kejriwal. The citizens can download the Mobile App from the play store and register their complaints online using the Green Delhi App.
This article explains the Green Delhi Mobile Application, Downloading App for Play Store (apk) and Online Complaint Registration
What is Green Delhi Mobile Application
Let us see the highlights and the key features of the Green Delhi App introduced by Kejriwal’s government to fight against pollution.
- Green Delhi App is one of the 7 initiations of a government action plan to mitigate the air pollution in the capital city.
- The action plan includes dust-control strategies, tree transplantation policy, and schemes to encourage the usage of electric vehicles.
- The app enables the citizens to take photos and videos and can send along with the complaint.
- Complaints filed by the citizens will get a unique code each for easy tracking and the redressal procedure.
- The nodal officers from public works, Delhi Development Authority, the Revenue Department, the National Highways Authority of India(NHAI), three municipal corporations, the New Delhi Municipal Council, and the environment department will look after the registered complaints.
- Any failure or gap in the redressal will lead to serious action against the government’s nodal officers.
- All the departments will be connected to the Green Delhi App for Delhi’s complaints’ easy redressal.
- Besides the launch of mobile applications, the government also welcomes the grievances on the helpline number.
Download Green Delhi Complaint App @ Play Store (apk)
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile Device.
- Search for the “Delhi Mobile App” in the search bar.
- It then displays the app in the playstore.
- Click on Install, and then the app gets downloaded into your mobile.
- Now, mobile users can enjoy the services of the Delhi Green Mobile App.
Register Now @ Green Delhi Online Complaint App
In this instance, the app is available on the play store, but with the basic things like creating a user profile on the app.
- After the successful download, the users can click on the Green Delhi App installed on their mobiles.
- It then takes the online users to Login Page.
- On the Login page, enter the Mobile Number.
- Click on the Continue button.
- It then redirects the online user to the next page, which asks to enter the OTP generated to your Mobile Number in the provided field.
- After the successful verification, the system takes the user to the dashboard where he/she can view the profile and the basic design of the app.
- The users can logout from the app if they want by clicking on the logout button available on the app.
Green Delhi Online Complaint App FAQ’s
What is the motto of launching the Green Delhi Mobile App by the Delhi Government?
The main motto of launching the Green Delhi App is to register complaints on violation of pollution rules online.
Who has initiated the idea of launching the Green Delhi Mobile App in Delhi?
Delhi Chief Minister Aravind Kejriwal initiated launching the Green Delhi Mobile app to reduce Delhi’s pollution. It is one of the elements of the 7 step action plan of the Delhi government.
Can I register a complaint uploading the photos and videos on the mobile app?
The complainants can upload the supporting photos and videos on the Green Delhi Complaint App.
What are the basic requirements to file a complaint using the Green Delhi Mobile App?
The complaints should own a smartphone with an internet connection to use the Delhi Green App to register complaints.