For Grama one registration, interested and eligible needs to fill in the application form. Then you can avail Karnataka one centre franchisee. This article covers the process of Karnataka gram one registration 2022.
The Karnataka One portal is an online service built by the Karnataka government to provide citizen-centric services through a single site. People may use the site to access all of the services provided by the Karnataka government. These solutions are part of the Government to Citizen (G2C) services provided by the State of Karnataka. In this post, we will examine in depth the Karnataka citizen services, business services, and financial services and how to do Karnataka grama one registration.
Karnataka Grama One Registration 2022
A franchisee can enroll on the Karnataka One site by adhering to the state’s franchisee registration terms and conditions. The Franchisee Application is only available in metropolitan areas. The franchise registration application charge is Rs. 100/-, and the franchisee licensing charge per counter is Rs. 25,000/-. (Rs. 1 Lakh Security Deposit Refundable). By inputting the Acknowledgement number and Mobile phone number via OTP verification, the status of the Karnataka one center franchise registration may also be monitored. Let us take a look at the step-by-step process of how users do the one center apply online.
Requirements/Rules for Karnataka Gram One Centre Open
- The franchisee’s GramaOne centre should have an exclusive partition with an exclusive entry.
- Grama One centres with one counter should be at least 100 square feet in size, with four seats accessible for customers to sit.
- Branding should adhere to GramaOne Project branding criteria
- The franchisee is responsible for keeping their premises tidy and clean.
- The area ought to have tile/granite flooring, an RCC roofing, and brick concrete / stone cement walls that are free of water leaks from all sides.
- The chamber should be well-ventilated and well-lit, with enough outdoor area for vehicles, display boards, and so on.
- GramaOne’s furniture criteria must be followed.
- Franchisee It is preferable to have CCTV Surveillance and an LCD TV.
Eligibility conditions to apply for Karnataka Gram one centre Franchisee
- A degree in any subject with computer competence is required as a minimum requirement.
- Prepared to invest between Rs 1 and 2 lakhs.
- Operators of selected GramaOne Centres must include a PVC certificate.
- GramaOne Centres should be positioned in significant areas that have access to the internet, roads, power, and other amenities.
Gram One Franchisee Online Apply – Karnataka Grama One Application 2022
The registration procedure:
Karnataka citizens can do the Karnataka one centre franchise registration by following the steps outlined below:
Navigate to the Portal
To access all of the government’s citizen services, the individual has to go to the Karnataka One Portal.
- Find the option “Grama One Franchisee Registration” in the bottom menu
Terms and conditions
- Users are then redirected to a new page where the State has listed out all the specific terms and conditions to adhere to. Ensure to read them properly. Click on Register after you have read it carefully.
Registration of New Users
- Since you’re a new user of the Karnataka One site, you must register in order to use all of the government’s facilities. Users will be redirected to a new registration page.
Fill in the OTPs you receive on your registered email ID or mobile number.
- The next page should bring up a registration form where users need to put in their personal details as shown in the image below.
Users will now need to upload all the relevant documents as requested for on the portal for Karnataka gram online registration.
Users will now have to select the mode of payment they want to use to pay the registration fees.
Once you are done with the payment, you should receive a confirmation/acknowledgment intimation on your registered email id and mobile number.
Karnataka One Centre Portal Advantages
The portal covers a diverse range of features to the state’s citizens. A few of the features are as follows:
- Services at a Single Location:
A single portal provides access to the services of different government departments and private companies.
- Rapid Service:
All desired services are provided within the time frames specified.
- There are no service fees:
The majority of the services provided by the government are free of charge.
- Services using the internet:
This web portal provides a limited number of services to residents.
Karnataka Grama One facilities are expected to provide the following benefits:
- Citizens are not required to attend district, taluk, or hobli offices to obtain government services.
- Citizens can save time and money by using GramaOne locations for services.
- There is no threat from intermediaries.
- GramaOne centres will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Citizens can use the services whenever it is convenient for them.
Last Updated on January 28, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari