Complete Details about Google Verified Calls, How to Activate Feature in Google Phone, App Download
The technology giant Google has announced that it is all set to launch its new feature on the android mobiles called Google Verified Calls. Announcing the same, Google claimed that the new feature allows the businesses to verify the callers’ details like Business Name, their Logo, Purpose of the Call, and the verification symbol that Google has verified the call. The main motto of this new feature by Google is to reduce spam calls to save time and energy. However, it provides an excellent platform for companies to disclose their identity to many people.
The people can activate the feature on their by downloading Google Verified Calls App to their Mobiles.
Google Verified Calls, How to Activate Feature in Google Phone, App Download
In this article, we explain to you about the Google Verified Calls, Key Highlights of the Google Verified Calls, and Step by Step Guide to Activate Verified Calls Feature on the Mobile and App Download.
Key Highlights of the Google Verified Calls Feature
Let us see some key highlights the Google Verified Calls App introduced by Google.
- Goog Verified Calls Feature will display the details of the businesses on the screen.
- It shows the business name, logo, and reason for calling on the mobile screen.
- It restricts the spam calls and telemarketing calls and calls from unknown numbers.
- Google Verified Calls feature will verify the calls before the receiver receives it.
- The Google Verified Calles features allow prevents the phone call frauds.
- As a pilot project, this feature will be available in the U.S, Brazil, India, Mexico, Spain.
How to Activate Feature in Google Phone
Let us see the step by guide to Activate the Google Verified Calls Feature in the Google Phone.
- Open the Google Verified Calls App on your Mobile.
- Tap on More Button, and it redirects the user to the Settings Section.
- The user can now Tap Caller ID and Spam Option.
- You can now Turn ON or Turn OFF Verified Caller Option.
NOTE: This feature won’t work if you turned off the Google Verification Feature, doesn’t have a google account, or the registered business fails to send Verified Caller Information.
How to Download Google Verified Calls on the Google Android Phones
- Visit the Google Playstore on your Android Mobile.
- In the Playstore, enter the Google Verified Call App on the Search Bar.
- It opens up the Google Verified Apps in the Playstore.
- Click on the Install on the Logo of the App.
- It is then successfully installed and downloaded on your mobile.
NOTE: As of now, the App is not available on Google Playstore, and we will keep you update once the App is available on the Playstore.