Gujarat’s government is always working to enhance farmer income and lower cultivation costs. The coronavirus has ravaged the globe. This caused the entire country to shut down. The middle and lower classes, as well as farmers, have suffered significant losses. The Indian government had taken measures to assist the citizens of the country by introducing many welfare programmes. Many programs were established by the Gujarat government to assist the citizens. One of the programs adopted during the lockdown was the “Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat,” which benefits farmers.
Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana
Gujarat’s farmers who grow using cow dung would receive a monthly payment of Rs. 900 under the Desi Gay Sahay Yojana. Gujarat’s government has set aside Rs. 5000 lakhs for the Desi Gay Sahay Yojana which will only be distributed to the farmers as aid under this plan. Here’s how to apply for the program and get the Gujarat Desi Gay Sahay Yojana form online.
Scheme objectives of the Gay Sahay Yojana
Farmers utilize chemical fertilizers extensively to nurture and produce superior harvests. The widespread use of this chemical fertilizer in the field depletes the soil’s fertility. After several years, the farmer will be unable to produce a good harvest on that field. The Gujarat government has established this plan with this in mind. As a result, farmers may utilize cow dung and manure as fertilizer in the field, ensuring that the soil’s fertility lasts for a long time and that the crop thrives.
- This program’s major goal is to minimize the usage of artificial fertilizers while increasing the use of compost.
- The usage of manure in agriculture will boost the soil’s fertility and help the crop thrive.
- Getting more productivity for less money.
- The farmer will receive 10,800 INR per year under this arrangement for cultivation.
- Farming will be improved with the assistance of this scheme farmers.
Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat – Apply, Online Registration Form 2022
The following is the online registration procedure. After that, you may apply online. If you match the conditions and have the necessary documentation, you can register for the gay Sahay yojana online.
- To get the Gujarat Desi Gas Sahay Yojana form online, go to the i-khedut Portal first.
- Click on the option “Schemes” in the top menu section.
- A new page will appear as you select the option. Then, in front of the selection “Scheme to offer maintenance support for a cow to a farmer family conducting complete natural farming focused on native cows,” click the “Apply” button.
- Users should be now redirected to a new page to start the application process of Gujarat Desi Gay Sahay Yojana form.
- Proceed with the registration of the needed information.
- Select the new application option and fill out all of the required fields.
- After you’ve entered all of your information, click Save and Save. Also, remember to double-check the application before submitting it.
- Complete the application process by solving the captcha.
- Take a printout of the Gujarat Desi Gay Sahay Yojana form after it has been submitted.
- Sign the copy and send it with the required documentation to the Panchayat office or Jan Seva Kendra.
Who are eligible for the Gay Sahay Yojana?
- A native cow must be owned by the applicant.
- The candidate must be a Gujarati farmer and a Gujarati resident.
- The candidate must be involved in organic cow dung farming.
- The candidate farmer should have received natural farming instruction.
- The candidate should possess agricultural property.
- The claimant’s desi cow should be labeled with an identifying tag.
- On a 7/12 Land Record, there will be just one beneficiary.
Requisite documents to apply for the Gay Sahay Yojana
- Passport Size Photo
- Phone Number
- Aadhar Card of the Farmer
- Land Records 7/12 and 8A
- Passbook from the bank.
- In the case of joint accounts, consent from the other account holder
Key points to keep in mind while applying for the Gay Sahay Yojana?
- Any recipient who has received benefits under this plan and is discovered to be utilizing chemical fertilizer would be disqualified.
- The Benefit will be terminated if the native cow is sold.
- The Benefit will be terminated if the native cow dies.
- On a single land deed, the benefit is only given to one person.
- If it is discovered that a beneficiary is using the benefit inappropriately under this system, that beneficiary would be removed.
- Following the implementation of this method, fertilizers will be limited to cow excrement and urine.
- Beneficiaries of this program can be visited by the district office at any time.
How will the payment be processed?
- For the care of the cows, approved recipients will be given Rs. 900 per month.
- DBT will be used to transfer funds to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The compensation for the month will be paid in the next month.
- Payment shall be done every three months.