Class 11 FYJC Maharastra (Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati) Admission 2020-21|Applying Process & Online Registration Form
Taking the present COVID Crisis into consideration, the First Year Junior College Board of Maharastra has made its Application Process more flexible for the students who are applying for Class 11th Admission. FYJC is the most familiar word in Maharastra which allows the students to select their choice of education after completing their Class 10th. It allows the students to apply for Class 11th i.e, First Year Junior College wherein the students can select their streams as Arts, Science, and Commerce.
As discussed above, the complete Process for Applying FYJC Maharashtra Admission 2020-21 has become Online now and the student can start his/her application process that is going to commence from 26th July 2020 onwards.
The applications are invited from the students who are based in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amaravathi regions. If you are one among those students who are aspiring to enroll in the FYJC Admission Process for Mumbai,Pune or another region, then this article is for you.
In this article we give you a detailed explanation of the Maharastra FYJC Admission 2020, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online, and Online Registration Form.
FYJC Maharastra [Mumbai, Pune] 11th Admissions 2020-21|Apply, Online Registration Form
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for FYJC Maharastra Admissions
FYJC has set some guidelines that make the students eligible for applying the First Year Junior College (FYJC)
- The student should clear his/her SSC or the equivalent examination with English as a subject
- Students who cleared the Class 10th with General Mathematics as a subject can apply to other streams like Arts, Commerce, Science, and HSVC). But they are not eligible to apply for Mathematics Stream.
- The student should secure at least 35% Marks in the Class 10th to get admission into Science Stream
FYJC Maharastra ( Mumbai, Pune) Admission 2020 Apply, Online Registration Form
Admissions into Class 11th involves two parts.
In the Part-1 students can visit the official website, enter his/her personal details, and can give the college preference details. This can be done before the declaration of the class 10th results.
The Part-2 Process starts only after the declaration of the Class 10th Results.
Let us see in detail about the FYJC Maharashtra Class 11th Admission Process 2020
- Purchase the booklet from the school, that they charge around 150 Rs, in the booklet the student will be provided with a user name and password that he can use in the online process OR You can Register Yourself by providing required information
- Now in Part-1, the students can fill all the details regarding the Admission Process.
- As discussed above the students from State Boards and the Other Boards can start the Part-1 Process by entering their Personal Details and their College Preferences.
- After the declaration of results and the approval of Part-1 Form by School Guidance Centers.
- Now, the Part-2 is dedicated to filling Preferences Form
- The Part 2 Process is followed by the Declaration of Admission List Zero Round and Declaration of Admission Lists Three Rounds. If required a special round might also take place.
FYJC Online Registration Form 2020@ 11thadmission.org.in | Class 11 Admission, Apply Online (Mumbai, Pune)
Before it was planned to start the FYJC Online Registration Part-1 Form Filling process on 15th July, but it is now postponed to July 26th, 2020.
Note: To help students understand the registration process, department has started the demo (practice) registration form filling procedure. This can be done by 24th July. To know more about FYJC Demo Registration, READ THIS
Let us see the Admission Process that you need to follow when the FYJC Std 11 Admission 2020-21 Starts i.e. from 26 July 2020.
Part 1 – User Registration: In this section, the applicant needs to register on the official website. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Maharastra FYJC Official Website
- The Student Applicant can see the below Home Page
- Now, Select your region
- This will take you to region-specific page
- It redirects the student applicant to the below “Student Registration Page”
- In the first section, you can see the applicant’s school area, the applicant has to select any of the options as shown Within MMR (or respective) Area, Outside MMR(or respective) Area, Outside and Maharastra State.
- In the Application Status Select any of the three Fresher, Repeater and Previously Passed
- Select 10th Standard or equivalent examination board out of the give choices shown below
- Now enter the Applicant’s Personal Information as shown above
- In this section, the applicant has to enter the basic details like Roll Number, Month, Year and Name of the Applicant as per SSC Marksheet/Admit Card
- In the next section, the applicant has to enter his contact details like Mobile Number, E-Mail id if available. Choose and Answer the security question of your choice
- The Applicant should enter his Password Details and should remember the password for future use.
- Enter the Captcha Details in the given field
- Verify all the details entered in the registration form and click register.
- After you have registered successfully, you will see a success page:
Part 2 >> Completing the Online Registration Form Filling after Logging in In this part, the applicant needs to login to the newly created account and fill in all required information plus make the payment online.
At the end of the previous part i.e. Part 1, you will get a unique Application Form no. Or Login ID. Now, you need to visit the login page and log in using this ID and the password that you set previously.
- Visit the Login Page
- Enter the Login ID and password
- Now, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Here you need to complete all registration processes by providing the required information. You need to pay the application fee online too.
Then you can submit your FYJC Maharashtra Class 11th Online Admission Registration process for session 2020-21.
Help Desk Number: 9823009801
Related Questions and Answers
What is the tentative date for the Maharastra FYJC Application Process?
The Application Process is going to start from July 26th 2020.
What is Mock Demo Registration ?
Mock Demo Registration is for the students to get the awareness of the online admission process. It is valid till 24th July.
What to fill in the Part-1 Registration Process?
Students Applicants have to fill the Personal and Preference details in the Part-1 Registration Process.
What is the eligibility criteria for applying Maharastra FYJC ?
The Applicant have to complete his Class 10th or equivalent education or applying to Maharstra FYJC.
Is there a specific page for every region?
Yes, there are region-specific pages. For all regions i.e. Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati.
How much is the Application Fee?
Application fee is Rs. 150.