Good news for those awaiting the Std 11th Admission online process in Maharashtra. The FYJC Admission 2023-24 officially starts on 20th May 2023. The process begins with a mock registration.
This article is dedicated to Maharashtra Class 11 Online Admission process. Let’s get started.
FYJC Online Admission 2023-24
The process started from 11:00 am on 20th May 2023 onwards. All students interested in Class 11 admission in Maharashtra must participate.
The first one is the mock registration process. After it, FYJC Round 1 online registration process will take place.
The registration process is available on the official website of Maharashtra school education and sports department for Class 11, i.e. https://11thadmission.org.in/
Maharashtra 11th Admission Schedule 2023
|11th Admission Process Starts||20th May 11:00 am onwards|
|Admission Regions||Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati|
|Mock Registration||20th May|
|First Round of FYJC Registration||**|
|Second Round of FYJC Registration||**|
FYJC Maharashtra 11th Online Admission 2023
|Subject||Class 11th Admission|
|Process||Online Registration & Application Form Filling|
|Current Stage||Mock Registration|
|Next Stage||FYJC Round One Registration|
The Class 11 online admission process has started. The mock or demo registration process is started to make the candidates aware of the process.
All interested in class 11 admission in Maharashtra must complete the 11th admission demo registration process. Kindly follow the steps given to complete.
Maharashtra 11th Admission Online Mock Registration Form
- Go to official website https://11thadmission.org.in/
- Under the option “Choose Region to Apply”, select your region
- You need to Choose from Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati regions
- Once you click on the region name, a respective page opens up
- Click on the relevant registration link.
Note: At this time, you will see “Demo Registration” Click on it
- After you choose the FYJC Demo Registration option, another page opens up
- Enter asked information like 10th School Area, Applicant’s Status, Examination Board, Other Exam Details
- In the end, Click on the “Register” Button
- If all goes well, you will see a “Successful registered” message
- Also, your login ID appears on the screen
- Your ID and password is sent to your mobile number too
- Click on “Proceed to Login”
- After you successfully login into your account, click on “Proceed to Fill Application Form”
- Now the online application form opens up.
- Enter all the asked information correctly and hit the submit button.
- There is an option called “Lock Application Form”, before clicking it, make sure you double-check the entered information.
- Now, agree to the terms and conditions and click on “Lock Application Form”
- Then, click on “Confirm”
- Your Application form number is generated along with the form. Click on “Print” to print the filled application form.
FYJC Online Admission FAQs
When does the Maharashtra Class 11th Online Admission process start?
It starts from 20th May 2023 onwards.
What is the first stage?
It is called mock registration or demo registration. This stage educates the students about the actual process to quickly get registered when the actual FYJC Registration starts.
Can the Maharashtra Class 11th Admission form fill out offline?
No, every candidate needs to fill in the online application form only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|FYJC Mumbai Online Admission (MMR)||mumbai.11thadmission.org.in|
|FYJC Pune Online Admission (PMC, PCMC)||pune.11thadmission.org.in|
|Nagpur Class 11 Online Admission (NMC)||nagpur.11thadmission.org.in|
|Nashik STD 11 Online Admission (NMC)||nashik.11thadmission.org.in|
|FYJC Amravati Admission (AMC)||amravati.11thadmission.org.in|
Last Updated on May 20, 2023 by Vaibhav Tiwari