Hii there! Today, we are discussing FSSAI’s newly launched scheme, Food Safety Mitra. Apart from giving the basic details of this scheme, we will share the information regarding Digital Mitra, Trainer Mitra & Hygiene Mitra recruitment. We will be telling you regarding the eligibility criteria, educational qualification. By the end of this article, you will know how to complete Food Safety Mitra training (certificate) program.
On the occasion of World Food day i.e. on 16th October 2021, Union Minister for health & family welfare, Dr Harsh Vardhan launched Food Mitra Scheme by FSSAI.
The aim of food Mitra scheme, FSSAI plans to engage with motivated individuals to enable the food safety ecosystem.
Food Safety Mitra Yojana (Program) Benefits:
Employment Generation: FSSAI will provide various training (certificate) programs to prepare professionals namely Digital Mitra, Trainer Mitra, Hygiene Mitra. The selected professionals will then start working in the said domains.
- 0.1 Who is a Food safety, Mitra?
- 0.2 What certifications/jobs are available under Food Safety Mitra Scheme?
- 0.3 What will Digital Mitra/Trainer Mitra & Hygiene Mitra do?
- 1 Food Safety Mitra Recruitment 2021 | FSSAI Digital/Trainer/Hygiene Mitra Job (Certification)
- 1.1 Food Safety Mitra FSM Certification/Online Training Process Explained
- 1.2 Food Safety Mitra Certification/Training Recruitment | Online Registration, Application Form
- 1.3 Navigate to food safety Mitra page
- 1.4 Now, use the given link to visit the registration page
- 1.5 Fill in the online registration form
- 1.6 Now submit the online form
- 1.7 Note down the reference number
Who is a Food safety, Mitra?
Food Safety Mitra (FSM) is an individual professional who is certified by FSSAI. Food safety Mitra is responsible for performing limited actions on behalf of FBOs with respect to rules & regulations.
What certifications/jobs are available under Food Safety Mitra Scheme?
There are three types of job profiles. These are Digital Mitra, Trainer Mitra, Hygiene Mitra.
What will Digital Mitra/Trainer Mitra & Hygiene Mitra do?
Every type of Food Safety Mitra has a specific job role. Digital Mitra will handle digital aspect i.e. New application for Licence/Registration, editing applications, filing annual returns etc. Training Mitra is responsible for conducting training of food safety supervisors, conducting training at eating right campuses, conducting training of food safety personnel. Hygiene Mitra will be responsible for Hygiene auditing. He/she is also responsible to train the food safety supervisors and food handlers about safe 7 hygienic food handling practices.
Food Safety Mitra Recruitment 2021 | FSSAI Digital/Trainer/Hygiene Mitra Job (Certification)
Here is the eligibility information for the job posts of Digital Mitra, Trainer Mitra & Hygiene Mitra
Digital Mitra Eligibility Criteria:
- Age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60 years
- Applicant must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Working knowledge of computers, the internet is also required
Trainer Mitra Eligibility Criteria:
Kindly understand the eligibility conditions for trainer Mitra via this image
Hygiene Mitra Eligibility
- Age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60 years
- Applicant must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Catering technology, hotel management, food dairy, fisheries, oil technology, Bio-Technology, Agricultural sciences, veterinary sciences, biochemistry, microbiology from a recognized university
For all the above-mentioned job roles, it is also important that candidates have the knowledge of FSSAI act & rules, regulations.
Food Safety Mitra FSM Certification/Online Training Process Explained
- The Applicant needs to register on FSM Website
- Once shortlisted, the applicant needs to complete the online training
- Once the training completes, the applicant needs to appear for CBT at one of the specified test centres
- After successful completion, the digital Mitra certificate is issued. It will be renewed every 2 years
- If the applicant meets all the eligibility conditions mentioned above, he/she will be registered
- Now, the candidate undergoes classroom training & assessment to become a certified training Mitra
- The validity of the certification will be 2 years i.e. after every two years certification will be renewed.
- If the applicant meets all the eligibility conditions, he/she will be registered as a candidate of hygiene Mitra
- Now, he/she will undergo classroom training & assessment
- After a successful assessment, he/she will be awarded, Hygiene Mitra Certificate which will be valid for the next 2 years
Food Safety Mitra Certification/Training Recruitment | Online Registration, Application Form
Let’s find out how to register online for food safety Mitra training or certificate recruitment process:
First of all, you need to visit the Official Food Mitra page on the FSSAI website
Click on the “Apply Now” link to start the registration
Fill in the online registration form
Now, the online registration page will open up, you need to provide every required information i.e. email id, mobile number, OTP, address, aadhaar, qualification information
Now submit the online form
Finally, Click on “Register Yourself” link to submit the online application
Note down the reference number
Once, you have applied successfully, note down the application or reference number
- Official FSSAI Website
- FSSAI Food Safety Mitra Program page
- Official Notification of Food Safety Mitra Scheme
We hope that this article clearly explained all aspects of Food Safety Mitra Scheme i.e. How to Apply for Food Safety Mitra Training or Job, What are the eligibility conditions etc.