Femina Miss India 2021 Miss India 2021 Auditions, Date, Rules | How to Apply, Online Registration Form
The latest news about the Femina Miss India Content is that Manasa Varanasi of Telangana State crowned as the VLCC Femina Miss India 2020. However, Manika Sheokand of Haryana State was declared as the Runner Up in the VLCC Femina Miss India Competition. The grand finale will be telecast on February 28 on Colors TV channel.
The Jury Panel for the prestigious event comprises of actors Neha Dhupia, Chitrangada Singh, Pulkit Samrat and renowned designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock.
Femina Miss India 2021
This article gives information about the Femina Miss India 2021, Rules, Audition Date, Online Registration Form, and the application procedure.
Miss India 2021 Audition Date
The interested participants who wish to participate in the Miss India Contest can enroll and register their names for India’s auditions. Once after confirmation from the team, the auditions will be arranged in the listed tier 1 and tier 2 cities. In the final round, the shortlisted candidates which will take place in Mumbai. It has already been announced about the online procedure of Miss India Auditions this time. Please do remember that competition has completed successfully and winners were also declared.
Femina Miss India Audition New Rules
Let us look at the New Rules that the contestants need to fulfill to get eligible for the Femina Miss India Auditions. All the candidates who wish to apply for the Miss India Competition should follow these rules.
- The contestant should be single, unmarried, and not engaged to participate in the Miss India Contest.
- The height of the applicant should be 5″5 and above.
- The participant should be an Indian by birth, and it is a must to have a valid passport to qualify for the competition.
- The applicant should be between 18 years and 25 years and produce the certificate as the age proof.
- The applicant should be a female by birth.
- The applicant should not have won any pageant previously.
- The contestants should not give any incorrect or false information, which results in the disqualifying the candidate from the contest.
Miss India 2021 Online Registration Form, How to Apply for Auditions
Find out the below-given procedure about Miss India 2021, the Online Registration Form, and the Application Process for participating in the competition.
- Visit the Official Portal of Miss India 2021.
- It takes the Online User to the Below Registration Form.
- In the Personal Details Section, Enter the First, Middle, and Last Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Height, Age, Weight, Current City, Birth City, Audition City.
- Enter Contact Details, Marital Status, and Passport Details.
- Enter the Details of the Roposco Handle.
- Upload the URL’s of three videos, which include Ramp Walk, Introduction, and Talents.
- Upload the Photos in Close Up, Mid Shot, and Full Length.
- Upload the documents of your ID Proof.
- Also, upload the documents related to Bith State /UT Eligibility Documents, Current State, Native State Eligibility Documents, and Attested Height Documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions and submit the registration form.
Femina Miss India New Season FAQ’s
What is the mode of the applications for contesting in Miss India 2021?
The applicants have to apply online for participating in Miss India 2021 Competitions.
Is the Passport mandatory to apply for contesting in the Femina Miss India 2021 Competition?
The candidates must possess the valid Indian Passport to the contestant in the Femina Miss India Competition 2021.
Is there any age criteria for getting qualified in the Beauty Contest of 2021?
The applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years to qualify in the beauty contest 2021.
Are the Non-Resident Indians eligible for contesting in the Miss India Competition?
The contestants to participate in the Miss India Contest should be an Indian by birth.