Femina Miss India 2021 Miss India 2021 Auditions, Date, Rules | How to Apply, Online Registration Form
Eventually after a long wait, the Femina Team is all set to organise the National Beauty Pageant Femina Miss India 2021 Contest. It has announced the registration dates which has already been started from 5th October 2021 and ends on 2nd November 2021. It is great news from the Femina Team because the contestants has been waiting since long time for the registrations. However, the latest news is that Femina Miss India is going to be online due to the Covid 19 Pandemic.So, the contestants are advised to should be a little bit careful as the process is going to be online this time.
In fact, it is a golden opportunity for the winners to enter the entertainment industry. The interested aspirants can now register for the auditions to grab a golden chance to participate in the Femina Miss India Competition 2021. The winner of this Miss India 2021 will represent India at Miss World 2021. However, the runner-up will represent India at Miss Grand International 2021 and in the Miss United continents 2021. The most important criteria for the contestants to get eligible for the competition is their height.
Femina Miss India 2021
This article gives information about the Femina Miss India 2021, Rules, AudtionDate, Online Registration Form, and the application procedure.
Miss India 2021 Audition Date
The interested participants who wish to participate in the Miss India Contest can enroll and register their names for India’s auditions. Once after confirmation from the team, the auditions will be arranged in the listed tier 1 and tier 2 cities. In the final round, the shortlisted candidates which will take place in Mumbai. It has already been announced about the online procedure of Miss India Auditions this time.
Femina Miss India Audition New Rules
Let us look at the New Rules that the contestants need to fulfill to get eligible for the Femina Miss India Auditions. All the candidates who wish to apply for the Miss India Competition should follow these rules.
- The contestant should be single, unmarried, and not engaged to participate in the Miss India Contest.
- The height of the applicant should be 5″5 and above.
- The participant should be an Indian by birth, and it is a must to have a valid passport to qualify for the competition.
- The applicant should be between 18 years and 25 years and produce the certificate as the age proof.
- The applicant should be a female by birth.
- The applicant should not have won any pageant previously.
- The contestants should not give any incorrect or false information, which results in the disqualifying the candidate from the contest.
Miss India 2021 Online Registration Form, How to Apply for Auditions
Find out the below-given procedure about Miss India 2021, the Online Registration Form, and the Application Process for participating in the competition.
- Visit the Official Portal of Miss India 2021.
- It takes the Online User to the Below Registration Form.
- In the Personal Details Section, Enter the First, Middle, and Last Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Height, Age, Weight, Current City, Birth City, Audition City.
- Enter Contact Details, Marital Status, and Passport Details.
- Enter the Details of the Roposco Handle.
- Upload the URL’s of three videos, which include Ramp Walk, Introduction, and Talents.
- Upload the Photos in Close Up, Mid Shot, and Full Length.
- Upload the documents of your ID Proof.
- Also, upload the documents related to Bith State /UT Eligibility Documents, Current State, Native State Eligibility Documents, and Attested Height Documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions and submit the registration form.
Femina Miss India New Season FAQ’s
What is the mode of the applications for contesting in Miss India 2021?
The applicants have to apply online for participating in Miss India 2021 Competitions.
Is the Passport mandatory to apply for contesting in the Femina Miss India 2021 Competition?
The candidates must possess the valid Indian Passport to the contestant in the Femina Miss India Competition 2021.
Is there any age criteria for getting qualified in the Beauty Contest of 2021?
The applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years to qualify in the beauty contest 2021.
Are the Non-Resident Indians eligible for contesting in the Miss India Competition?
The contestants to participate in the Miss India Contest should be an Indian by birth.