Procedure to Check ESIC TRRN Status Online @ unifiedportal-epfo.epfindia.gov.in
Unlike the previous years, the EPFO Portal is accepting the Provident Fund (PF) Payments from the employers online on the portal. Previously, the employers used to follow the manual procedure by paying at banks. However, the employers can make the PF Online Challan Generation and Payment on EPFO Portal. After the payment of the PF Challan, it used to take days for the payment status (accepted/rejected) to reflect on the EPFO-Unified portal. However, now the employers can check the ESIC TRRN Status faster than earlier.
The interested candidates can visit the official EPFO Portal and check the ESIC TRRN Status.
- 1 ESIC TRRN Status
- 1.1 Track and Check the ESIC TRRN Status Online @ unifiedportal-epfo.epfindia.gov.in
- 1.2 Quick Links
- 1.2.1 Unified EPFO Portal FAQ’s
- 1.2.2 What is the full form of TRRN Number in terms of EPFO?
- 1.2.3 How to check the status of my ESIC TRRN online on the portal?
- 1.2.4 Can the candidates download and print the TRRN status online on the portal?
- 1.2.5 Can I download and print my Temporary Return Reference Number Status online on the portal?
ESIC TRRN Status
This article explains the online procedure to check the ESIC TRRN Status on the official portal of EPFO.
Track and Check the ESIC TRRN Status Online @ unifiedportal-epfo.epfindia.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure of check and track the Status of ESIC TRRN Number on the official portal.
- Visit the official portal of EPFO.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- On the Opened Page, Enter the TRRN number in the given field.
- Enter the Captcha Code in the respective field.
- Click on the Search Button.
- It then takes the candidate to the below-given page.
- On the newly opened page, it shows the respective TRRN Details.
- The candidate can find the details such as TRRN Number, Challan Status, Establishment ID, Establishment Name, Challan Type, Total Members, Wage Month, Total Amount, Amount in Account 1 & Account 2.
- Also shows the Amount in Account 10, Account 21 and Account 22.
- It also shows the Payment Confirmation Bank, CRN, Presentation Date, Realisation Date, and Date of Credit.
Know the EPF TRRN Status on Mobile
Let us see the procedure to check out the TRRN status online on the Mobile Phone.
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the UMANG app on your mobile.
- After downloading the app, the candidates can Register or Login using their Mobile Number or Aadhaar Number.
- Set your mPin and Enter the app by confirming your mPin.
- The candidates can check for various services available in the favourite section, Select EPFO from the given options.
- After that, click on the EPFO and then click on Employee Centric Services.
- Now the account holders can click on get TRRN status.
- Now, the candidates can check your TRRN status by entering their TRRN number and the Registered Mobile Number.
Unified EPFO Portal FAQ’s
What is the full form of TRRN Number in terms of EPFO?
The full form of TRRN concerning the EPFO is Temporary Return Reference Number.
How to check the status of my ESIC TRRN online on the portal?
The candidates can check the ESIC TRRN Status by entering the TRRN number on the EPFO Portal.
Can the candidates download and print the TRRN status online on the portal?
Yes. The applicants can download and print the TRRN status online on the official portal.
Can I download and print my Temporary Return Reference Number Status online on the portal?
The applicant can download and print the Temporary Return Reference Number Online on the portal.