Step by Step Guide to Register Online (Panjikaran) on EPROC UP Gehu Kharid Portal, Token Booking firstname.lastname@example.org
In the amid Covid Crisis, the UP State Government has launched an EPROC UP Gehu Kharid Portal for the farmers in the state. The objective of the portal is to enable the farmers to sell wheat online on the portal. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide a minimum support price for the farmers selling wheat. The government claimed that this scheme would help the farmers who lost their income during the covid crisis.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the online wheat selling on the eproc.up.gov.in.
EPROC UP Gehu Kharid Portal
This article explains the procedure to book tokens and online registration, Key Features, Documents Required on the EPROC UP Gehu Kharid Portal.
Key Features of UP Gehu Kharid Portal
Let us see key features of the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Portal online introduce for the welfare of the farmers in the state.
- The interested farmers should register their tokens before selling their crops on the portal
- The state government has created 5500 procurement centers to purchase wheat in UP for 2021.
- The state government has set a target of purchasing 55 Lakh Metric Tonnes of wheat and buy the wheat at a Minimum Support Price (MSP) of Rs 1925 per quintal.
- After registering on the portal, the farmers can come to the mandi to sell the crops.
Documents Required for Online Wheat Sale
Find out the documents required for selling wheat online.
- Aadhaar Card
- Information Related to Revenue Records
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Apply and Online Registration (Panjikaran) @ fcs.up.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to register online on the portal and the online slot booking process.
- Visit the Official Portal EPROC UP.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Scroll down the home page and click on the link “खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीिरण.”
- It then takes the farmer to the next page.
- Click on the link, which is shown in blue color.
- It then takes you to the below page as shown.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the Proceed Button.
- It then opens up the below page.
- Enter the Farmer’s Mobile Number and the Captcha Code.
- It then displays the Online Registration Form below.
- In the personal details section, Enter the occupation.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant, Father’s/Husband’s Name in both Hindi and English.
- Enter the Name as per the Aadhaar Card, Gender, and Aadhaar Number.
- Enter Mobile Number 1 and Mobile Number 2.
- Enter the Land Details of the Farmer such as District, Tehsil, Village/Ward, Account Number, Land Details, and Name of the Property.
- In the Residential Details Section, Enter the farmer’s details such as State, District, Farmer, Tehsil, and Village/Town.
- In the Farmer’s Bank Account Details Section, Enter the Account Holder’s Name in Hindi, Name of the Bank, Name of the Account, Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Submit Button.
- After the successful registration, the online user can see the preview of the application.
- The users can modify any details if they wish to change in the already filled application form.
- If they feel all the details entered are perfect, they can lock the registration form.
- To lock the details, the farmer has to enter his/her mobile number.
Online Token Booking Form 2021
- In the next stage, the farmers can start booking their slots as follows.
- Enter the District Name, Purchase Centre, Farmer ID, Date of Purchase.
- Click on the button, Issue Token.
EPROC Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Online FAQ’s
What is the benefit of the E-Procurement Portal of Uttar Pradesh?
The farmers can sell their crops online using the E-Procurement Portal of Uttar Pradesh.
Can I book a slot on the portal to sell my food crops at the mandi?
Yes. The applicants can book the slot on the portal to sell food crops at the local mandi.
Is it mandatory to give my bank account details on the Eproc Portal UP?
Yes. The bank account details are mandatory to enter during the process of registration.
Can I look at the preview of the application form and edit before the final submission?
Yes, the applicants can view and modify the online application form before the final submission.